|About:||I will try to post a new prompt once a week. Please bare with me if it takes me an extra day or so give you guys a new prompt, although I doubt it will be difficult for me to update once a week, but still. If you have any questions or comments, please PM Pebbles3.|
1. Please respect everybody and their posts. Don't start any drama because someone posts something you don't like.
2. Post only responses to the prompts. If you want to talk to someone else in the asylum please talk in your PMs.
3. If you have an idea for a prompt, please PM it to the moderator, Pebbles3.
4. Use your common sense. If you use bad swear words, like the "F" word, or write about anything that you think may hurt others or feel offended in any way, please use a behind cut.
5. You can post more than one time for the same prompt, but please try not to post repeativly and spam the asylum. Give others a chance to write for the prompt.
6. If I'm posting prompt #36, you can still post for prompt #1.
7. When you post, please put the number of the prompt you are doing as the subject. Give it a title, if you want, but please put the number of the prompt somewhere in the subject so we can all understand what you're doing.
8. Have fun and be creative. ^_^
1. List ten things you do when you procrastinate.
2. Imagine your life is now a book. Write the blurb for it.
3. What's your idea of a perfect vacation?
|Interests:||9: creative, creativity, fun, imagination, reading, thinking, writing, writing exercises, writing prompts|
|Account type:||Free Patient|