The Weiss Kreuz 100
|Name:||Weiss Kreuz 100 Word Challenge|
|About:||Prompts are no longer being put up in this asylum. My AFK life has gotten overloaded with other things and I no longer have time to mod this community. If you would like to have a go at being the mod, I would love to let someone else do it. PM me if you are interested.|
A 100-word Drabble challenge community for Weiss Kreuz
I wasn't going to do this, because there is a community for it on LJ, but on further deliberation, I decided that we really needed our own here. Especially for everyone that has left LJ for good. Much love and thanks to LJers: toscas_kiss and penelope_z.
Romy - yohjideranged - email@example.com
GR - guiltyred
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Ideas and text taken from the LiveJournal communities fuda_100, hp100, and wk_100 - Thank YOU!!
JOINING: Everyone welcome; lurkers, occasional posters and weekly contributers all. The idea is just to get people writing more short Weiss Kreuz pieces.
CONTENT: Everything is welcome - gen, shounen-ai, yuri and yaoi. If you aren't comfortable with that, then please don't read it.
FEEDBACK: As your mother probably says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." No flames, no snide bitchiness, no impoliteness. Constructive criticism is welcome, but please make sure it is constructive criticism, not just criticism. The List Maintainers will delete or screen any feedback they consider off.
TEAM COMPETITION: To make it a little more exciting, for every successful drabble (on topic, exactly 100 words), you receive ten (10) points to the team of your choice - Weiss, Schwarz, Schreient. You can change your allegiance weekly, as you like, but you may only vote for one team per post. You don't have to choose the team for the characters you write about in the drabble. The winning team doesn't get anything other than the satisfaction of knowing they beat the others.
1. A Drabble is 100 words exactly. Online Word Counter If you run over or under the word count by a few words, you can still post, but no team points will be awarded.
2. Posts which are obviously too short or too long will be deleted. We may like what you wrote, but this is specifically a drabble community.
3. Prose drabbles only. No songs or poetry or similar. Anything like that will be deleted.
4. No off-topic posts allowed. Anything off-topic will be deleted.
5. Challenges are closed and new ones posted on Mondays.
6. Please read each challenge carefully.
7. It is strongly recommended that you use a spellchecker. Writers who consistently misspell will be asked to.
8. Everything is welcome - gen, shounen-ai, yuri and yaoi.
9. Any Weiss Kreuz production is fair game, i.e. Kapitel, Gluhen, Verbrechen Strafe, Drama CDs, Assassin and White Shaman, Side B, etc.
10. There will be a little difference in posting times due to time zones (both the moderators live in the USA currently), but you can only post a response to the current challenge.
11. No crossovers. We will occasionally have specific challenges for that, but until those come up, stick to the Weiss Kreuz world and cast of characters, please.
12. No unrecognizable AUs. This is a Weiss Kreuz community and this is out of context. If you are uncertain at all, please contact a moderator. You will be asked to delete unrecognizable AUs. Again, we may like them, but they aren't within the purview of this community.
13. All drabbles must stand alone. So no chaptered drabbles. You can call them parts of a whole, but they must be readable and understandable individually, by themselves.
14. Original characters are okay, as long as they are not the focus of the drabble.
15. Please don't add extra-curricular challenges to your drabble.
16. Please do not number your drabbles, either as a name or a link. To indicate it's part of a series is fine, but each drabble must have its own title (i.e. xxxxseries 3: name of drabble). Otherwise it's confusing and irrelevant.
17. There is no limit to the number of drabbles you may post per week.
18. Please LJ-cut your drabbles if you post more than two at a time, leaving the header information out of the cut.
19. If your drabble contains sensitive or explicit material,* squick or character death, it must be behind cut tags.
20. If you have a sequel to your weisskreuz100 response, or if your response is part of a series, you may edit your response to add links to any associated fic.
21. Post the drabble to the community, not just a link to your LJ. This is so that if you should for some reason decide to delete your LJ, we still have the post.
22. New challenge topics can be suggested in the new challenge post on Monday, or by sending an e-mail to the community moderator:
Romy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note: the policy regarding same-sex pairings is that they are equal with opposite-sex pairings. We don't ask you to LJ-cut your drabble just because it contains a same-sex pairing if the rating doesn't warrant it. It supports prejudice to differentiate. Sensitive or explicit material for either type of pairing should be LJ-cut.
PROBLEMS, SUGGESTIONS, AND OTHER QUERIES
If you would like to suggest a challenge, leave a comment on the latest one. If you have any problems with the challenge, rules, other members, etc., contact Romy or GR
Challenges will be stored in the Memories section after each challenge is closed.
Drabble titles don't count, words like 'a' and 'the' do. Hyphenated words can be considered as one or more, depending on what works for you.
If you don't use the correct posting format we will ignore those drabbles as ineligible for points. Posts should look like this:
Title of Drabble. If multiple drabbles are posted, list all titles like One / Two / Three. Untitled drabbles should have Untitled [and #]. If there are too many, write the number of drabbles. VERY IMPORTANT!
HEADER INFORMATION in post for drabbles
Title: Title of drabble again.
Characters/Pairings: If it is a surprise, write "surprise".
Rating/Type: Optional unless necessary, i.e. anything over PG-13
Team: Your team - Weiss / Schwarz / Schreient. You may only choose one team per post.. You don't have to choose the team for the characters you write about in the drabble.
Word Count: Hopefully 100. You only need to do this one once per post if all drabbles are 100 words
Series: Optional unless necessary, i.e. Verbrechen Strafe
Author's Notes: Optional unless necessary. Subject matter warnings and anything else you have to say.
Body of drabble goes here.
Here is the html for the headers. You may need to paste it into Notepad first:
Related 100-word challenge asylums
|Interests:||111: 100 words, assassin and white shaman, asuka, aya, aya x ken, aya x kyou, aya x nagi, aya x omi, aya x sena, aya x youji, aya-chan, aya/ken, aya/kyou, aya/omi, aya/sena, aya/youji, ayaxchloe, ayaxfree, ayaxyuki, birman, bishopxrook, botan, chloexaya, chloexken, craford/aya, crashers, crawford, crawford x aya, crawford x ken, crawford x nagi, crawford x schuldig, crawford/ken, crawford/nagi, crawford/schuldig, fan fiction, fanfic, fanfiction, farfarello, farfarello x omi, farfarello x youji, farfarello/omi, farfarello/youji, freexmichel, gluhen, hell, het, hirofumi, kapitel, ken, ken x nagi, ken x omi, ken x sena, ken/nagi, ken/omi, ken/sena, kinightxpawn, knight, knightxbishop, knightxran, kyou, kyou x sena, kyou/sena, manx, masafumi, michelxyuki, nagi, neu, omi, persia, ran x sakura, ran/sakura, reading, rex, sakura, schoen, schreient, schuldig, schuldig x aya, schuldig x farfarello, schuldig x ken, schuldig x nagi, schuldig x omi, schuldig/aya, schuldig/farfarello, schuldig/ken, schuldig/nagi, schuldig/omi, schwarz, sena, shounen ai, side b, slash, takatori, tot, verbrechen strafe, weiss, weiss kreuz, weiss kreuz gluhen, writing, yaoi, youji x asuka, youji x ken, youji x nagi, youji x omi, youji x sena, youji/asuka, youji/ken, youji/nagi, youji/omi, youji/sena, yukixmichel|
|Members:||21: akuma_river, ann89103, beasty, belle_flower, beren_writes, bewsbud, evildrem, fayriefox, glitterbats, heartofsteel, kinsugi, ladyofshadow, lodrelhai, novembermond, purkledragon, scribblemoose, sirenprincess, super_nova, the_seer, unseelie, white_cross_b|
|Watched by:||26: abelarda, akuma_river, ann89103, beasty, belle_flower, beren_writes, bewsbud, dormouse_in_tea, fayriefox, glitterbats, heartofsteel, illusen, kinsugi, ladyofshadow, ladytwist, laurapetri, lodrelhai, mercurychaos, purkledragon, seraphim_grace, sirenprincess, the_rck, the_seer, unseelie, viridian5, white_cross_b|
|Account type:||Free Patient|