|puck naberrie. (sequestrant) wrote in warrantooc,|
@ 2016-01-05 18:56:00
IT'S ANOTHER ONE.
okay hi guys! this is venus - again - and warning bc i ate way too much and now i'm dead in the brain. food comas are way too real atm. i am laying in bed and can barely rub two braincells together.
- this is puck naberrie, engineer on the B52. graduated class of '66. originally from callisto. age: 28
- some of you might recognize the name bc he was once another character, but he's been changed significantly. here, he's the youngest of six sons. his father is dead; his mother, remarried. the majority of his family are factory workers. puck was like 'nah bruh' to that and used his smarts and skills to get himself where is now.
- personality: an obnoxious, self-centered playboy who is all too aware of his talents and genetic gifts - intelligence, good looks. he's super full of himself, hits on everything, and despite being charismatic af, is pretty terrible to work w/ for the most part.
- that last bit is why he tends to be shuffled around crews. the B52 is his fourth. he has worked with three other crew, which i haven't determined yet so hmu for connections there, he is flexible. the years are broken off into pairs: '66-'68, '68-'69, '69-'71. i think this puts him on his first year w/ B52?
- i mean he's probably fine if you aren't working w/ him but his know-it-all attitude and blatant disregard for authority makes him a total pain in the butt. in general, he is a pain in the butt.
- looking for: exes, bros, enemies. people who hate him, people who love him, people he hates/loves in return. he's much more exaggerated and fun than mercy imo so there's going to be a wide diversity in connections available. give them to me.
ok i think that covers everything! SO EXCITED TO PLAY HIM.