|Campbell, the engines are getting (damnhot) wrote in warrantooc,|
@ 2016-01-02 11:25:00
WS navigator | class of '63 | IoOne of the Nice Guy Navigators. Commitment phobe. Manchild and overeager puppy. Mother hen of WS. He doesn't really agree with the Killjoy programme but w/e. Has problems saying no AND accepting others' noes, like he will continue to pester you to go get a drink with the guys even if you repeatedly reject his offer (/whispers Castor). Kind of a frat boy???? Dated Sahra for a very short time, and I think he went on a blind date with Grace before? NEED CONFIRMATION thanks.
- He used to be part of a shipping company that exports Io minerals and I completely forgot to ask for pre-RAC lines during his time there as a space trucker. This would be around 2058-60. Maybe he knew some smugglers? IDK
- WS: CLAIRE. Come here, Dee!
- Class of '63 so anyone in the training program at the time
- Tea, we need to talk Jailand because ;___; (among other things winkwinknudgenudge)
TS engineer | class of '60 | Callisto-GanymedeTypically chill and kind of distanced. Stubborn. Has a tendency to say the wrong thing (#nofilter). A bit hotheaded. Ex-White Russian. Ex-Black Russian for a week. Then it's TS all the way till now. Has family in Callisto and Ganymede (which I forgot to mention in her intro; one day she will bring her niece and nephew to the TS and you should all be scared) so while she grew up in Callisto, she doesn't go back there all that much. She was in a long term relationship with Sol from training till the WR crash. RIP their relationship and her book club membership. Between Sol and Reggie, I think she's spent so much time in TJ that she's basically close to being a local.
- TS: all the new people wow.
- Class of '60: the 2nd/3rd wave graduates hola
- Ex-WS/BS people?
- Ex-book club members
- Extra connections through Sol
- THOUGHTS ON A SEMI-REGULAR ENGINEER POKER GAME?
SS Gunner/Killjoy | class of '67 | GanymedeJim Wu's cousin. Ex-Cherry Bomb. More jock than cheerleader even though it might not seem that way at first. Enjoys bubble tea and running. Loud personality, tireless energy and shameless. Expect lots of emojis and caplocks in her net interactions. Overachiever. Joined ISSP training but never graduated. Only joined SS two months ago when she was promoted to Killjoy but no longer the newest Killjoy now that Mathias has handed in his paperwork.
- SS: also so many new chars asgjhasg
- Class of '67
- Ex-CBs, Ex-TCs
- Killjoys :3
- idk people she latches onto