If you have an interest in teaching, this is a place to go for tips, support, and discussion!
If you have any questions about the community, PM me at truthanderror
- We're teachers, so I'm assuming there is a certain amount of maturity and common sense about behavior. This is a comm about teaching, please keep the drama llama out.
- If your post tends to be on the longer size please use a cut. To do this just type <*lj-cut text=ENTER TEXT TITLE HERE> minus the * and put the text you are cutting after it. Use your discretion on this, if it needs a cut and you haven't used one I will let you know.
- If you have a question please check the memories for an answer first, it can get annoying to answer the same question 8 million times.
- I am going to use the memories and categorize posts about resources, please feel free to use this.
- If you are a student posting, please be respectful of the teachers. This is a teacher's comm after all.
|Interests:||32: administration, apples, art, assessment, certification, children, classroom management, curriculum, discipline, elementary school, english, evaluation, exams, geography, graduate school, high school, history, junior high, kindergarten, language arts, math, mathematics, middle school, phys ed, principal, report cards, science, social studies, special education, teachers, teaching, tests|
|Members:||2: i_, |
|Watched by:||1: i_|
|Account type:||Free Patient|