|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2006-10-13 11:41:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CONTESTANT INTERVIEW # 49, Wilde Stallyn!
Original poster: snarrymod
Your Name (and lj name if different): Kai (wilde_stallyn)
Your Games Team: Team Angst
Mod note: You can find her Game entry here: Morning Comes
1. What made you decide on Team Angst/Team Romance?
Actually, I didn't decide. skylar_inari was at my house when I was debating which to choose, and she said I should join Team Angst.
2. Which HP character is your favourite to create in art?
I rarely draw the same character or pairing twice, but I have to say that Lucius is probably my favourite to draw.
3. Has your experience in fandom changed the way you do art? How?
I don't know if fandom changed the way I do art, so much as created the way I do art. Although I did draw some before I found my first fandom, it was mostly just doodling and pieces for art class. I didn't have my own style or a sense of what I wanted to create for my own satisfaction (rather than for an assignment) until I entered fandom.
4. Do you prefer drawing your own scenarios, or drawing scenes from canon?
Well, I mostly draw kink scenes, which for some reason are rather few and far between in canon. :P
5. What made you decide to draw fanart the first time? Which fandom was it?
My first fandom was Gundam Wing and I think my first piece of fanart was HeeroxDuo. I honestly don't remember why I decided to draw it. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.
6. Who is your favourite fandom artist?
I've got to say my favourite fanartist is ponderosa121. Everything she does is just so utterly gorgeous.
7. Have you ever been inspired to draw fanart for a fanfiction work? Why?
I'm sure I have, in the moment while reading, but nothing has ever actually come of said inspiration. I'm horribly unproductive. If I actually draw even 5% of the bunnies I get, it's been a good year.
8. What are your favourite mediums to work with?
In terms of original art I love sculpture and particularly like to work in clay. For 2D art, including fanart, I prefer pencil and Photoshop.
9. Do you have a piece of art (fandom or original) you've done that you are most proud of? Would you link it here for us?
I'm happy with different parts on different pieces. I particularly like the way the characters turned out here (Moody/Kingsley, R (NWS), D/s), and I'm really proud of the surroundings in this one (Snape gen, G).
10. Are you excited about the Snarry Games?
Dude, soo much snarry!!!
Thank you, wilde_stallyn!