1. Which HP character gives you the most trouble to draw?
Anyone male, lol. "Oops, he looks like a girl with stubble again...oops, I drew his penis the wrong way..." Don't worry, I won't enflict any damage on Harry and Snape.
2. What was the first fandom you ever produced art for?
Harry Potter, for sure.
3. Has your experience in fandom changed the way you do art? How?
Definitely. Fandom got me back into doing art in the first place, after about 10 years of nuthin'. Also, I've had much more fun exploring the kinkier side of art, thanks to fandom.
4. In a Snape/Harry/(Your team's Mascot) cage match, who wins?
So, why does there have to be fighting...? I say there's some marshmallow roasting fun to be had by all. Okay, if there were fighting the Dragon would totally win.
5. What are your favourite mediums to work with?
I love pencilling and inking by hand for that old school feeling. Then I follow it up with tablet coloring for that digital age satisfaction, baby.
6. What do you consider your strongest talent? Your weakest?
I guess my strongest talent is conveying a story or emotion in my art and comics. I like little details. My weakest is general anatomy and proportion, which I've kinda learned from just human observation rather than any lessons or training. Which I probably need.
7. Is there a piece of art that you think is your absolute best so far? Would you link it for us?