1. Which HP character gives you the most trouble to draw?
2. What was the first fandom you ever produced art for?
Harry Potter!!! Since 2003, baby. :D
3. Has your experience in fandom changed the way you do art? How?
Well for one, I am drawing way more smut. What would me parents say?? *shakes head* Also my style, confidence, and versatility as an artist has improved a lot.
4. In a Snape/Harry/(Your team's Mascot) cage match, who wins?
Well obviously Snape and Harry have so much sex that they injure themselves (muscle strain, cage burn, I don't know). And the phoenix steps in with his Tears Of Awesome to heal up our boys for more. This continues indefinitely, and fandom rejoices.
5. What are your favourite mediums to work with?
My tiny little tablet (on its last legs, but still going strong!) or pencils, inks & watercolours.
6. What do you consider your strongest talent? Your weakest?
I win at drawing people. :D I fail at drawing animals. :(
7. Is there a piece of art that you think is your absolute best so far? Would you link it for us?
I don't have a "best" piece, really. My recent commissioned works are probably most well-executed, I guess. :)
8. What (or who) inspires you in Fandom?
Fandom as a whole inspires me. :D I love the constant creativity spewing from my flist, I love the excitement of taking part in fests and challenges, I love that there is an ever-ready audience of intelligent, delightful people from around the world with whom I can interact and share my art.
9. Fanfic writers often say the best compliment they can get for their stories is unsolicited fanart. What would you consider the highest form of compliment for your fanart?
Vice versa! Unsolicited stories for my art always send me into a tizzy. :D
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Oh, the Games are on? I hadn't noticed.
Thank you, lizardspots! Stay tuned for more Champion Interviews, and some Opening Games Surprises!