|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2008-09-24 22:37:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team phoenix|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 13 - Plantinshadows!
We welcome another newcomer to the Games:
Your Name: plantinshadows
Your Team: Phoenix!!!
1. Which HP character gives you the most trouble to draw
Hermione, her bushy hair is my personal horror! Also, (and same as Tripperfunster) my Harry looks always different.
2. What was the first fandom you ever produced art for
3. Has your experience in fandom changed the way you do art? How
Though I started six years ago to draw little somethings on Harry Potter (mostly Drarry), I wasn’t well versed on the internet , so I had little fandom influence. Only for the last two years I’ve really been getting into the fandom life in the web. I wish I used the internet earlier, so I might have learned how to work with photoshop better etc.
4. In a Snape/Harry/(Your team's Mascot) cage match, who wins
Snape, I think, he’s got experience in duelling and doesn’t play nice. Also, Harry’s never won against Snape before and I can’t imagine Snape backing down in front of any creature.
5. What are your favourite mediums to work with
Pencil, paints of any kind, clay, charcoal etc.
6. What do you consider your strongest talent? Your weakest
My strongest and at the same time weakest talent in art is that I’m good at copying, be it from life, a photo or another painting. This makes it hard for me to draw or paint just frome my imagination as it usually ends up just... looking wrong
7. Is there a piece of art that you think is your absolute best so far? Would you link it for us
Yes, there is. I painted it with 15 and it’s a copy of some painting I forgot the artist of. I would upload the picture... if I knew how, I’m hopeless! (*Edit: woohoo I just managed to figure it out, here: http://sophiegenevieve.deviantart.com/a
I hope it’ll work!)
8. What (or who) inspires you in Fandom
Usually it’s just my imagination and canon... though I don’t deny that fanfiction does inspire me occasionally.
9. Fanfic writers often say the best compliment they can get for their stories is unsolicited fanart. What would you consider the highest form of compliment for your fanart
If somebody wrote the unsolicited fanfiction counterpart to it!!! Comments are also very nice and welcomed. I love to hear what people think of my stuff. It’s greatly motivating! I was also very honoured when I heard my Crack!Art was put in the Snarry Reader!
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year
Very much so! Even though I’m just alternate, I’m so glad I’ll be able to be part of the games!!!
Thank you, plantinshadows! Stay tuned for more Champion Interviews, and some Opening Games surprises!