1. Which HP character gives you the most trouble to draw?
Hmm...I don't have trouble with anyone I guess, but it's always hard for me to draw ugly characters cause I tend to make everyone look very beautiful.
2. What was the first fandom you ever produced art for?
Lord of the Rings.
3. Has your experience in fandom changed the way you do art? How?
Yes! As I mostly draw only fandom art (Lucius/Draco) I learned so much about anatomy and just everything became better and better over the years. I like to look at the old pictures and see what I have learned in the meantime.
4. In a Snape/Harry/(Your team's Mascot) cage match, who wins?
5. What are your favourite mediums to work with?
Mechanical Pencil, I couldn't live without it! Coloured pencils and Watercolour too.
6. What do you consider your strongest talent? Your weakest?
I think that I developed my own, unique style through the years. My weakest is that I'm often a bit impatient and I could do it much better if I just took more time sometimes, but I work on that already.
7. Is there a piece of art that you think is your absolute best so far? Would you link it for us?
I don't have a favorite, mostly the drawing on which I work is my favorite for the moment.
8. What (or who) inspires you in Fandom?
Only in Fandom? Then I would say mostly the male Malfoys...I'm always drawn to pale, blond characters.
9. Fanfic writers often say the best compliment they can get for their stories is unsolicited fanart. What would you consider the highest form of compliment for your fanart?
The highest compliment for me is when someone says that I have an unique style or that I showed the emotions that I wanted to show with my picture.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Oh yes, very much! I never was in such a thing and I think it's great fun and a real challenge!
Thank you, xbloodsugarx! Stay tuned for more Champion Interviews!