|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2008-04-14 07:44:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team phoenix|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW #41, Team Phoenix Member, countess_hp!
Your Name (lj and/or Penname): countess_hp
Your Team: Team Phoenix!!
1. 'Canon compliant' is a hot button topic in Harry Potter fandom (thanks to all the 'After-Book Specials' JKR is hosting). What is your definition?
Going with the books. You can stay, just a bit. No one knows what happens behind close doors, but trying to stay with in the books.
2. Has fanfic influenced your writing? If yes, was it a particular story you can name for us?
Yes they have. Many, MANY, to many to list. But I do love the fiction of eriador117 and softly_sweetly.
3. What element(s) about the relationship between Snape and Harry do you find most intriguing?
Domination. In most of my stories, I have Severus dominating Harry.
4. How would Severus Snape find your team mascot most useful?
He would never need to get a new pet.
5. What would you consider your greatest strength in writing?
I would say my creative plot lines, I guess.
6. Is there something your beta(s) constantly catch you doing?
Writing sentences that are the same length, or short sentences.
7. Have you ever collaborated/partnered with another author or artist? If yes, please describe it for us. If no, would you consider it?
Probably not. I like having my own ideas and doing my own. I don’t want to have another person tell me how it should be.
8. Now that canon is complete, do you find it more freeing or less when it comes to writing or enjoying fanfic/fanart?
Freeing. We now know what has happened, now we can twist it to our own likes.
9. In your opinion, what kind of kink/theme does fandom need more of?
10. How do you feel about participating in this year's Snarry Games?
*squeel* That about says it all.
Thank you, countess_hp! Stay tuned for the last week of Champion Interviews and Opening Games Crack!Art!
The Games begin in ONE WEEK!