1. 'Canon compliant' is a hot button topic in Harry Potter fandom (thanks to all the 'After-Book Specials' JKR is hosting). What is your definition?
Anything that she wrote in the books is canon compliant, IMO. The stuff she's been adding after the fact in interviews etc. are not what I consider canon. I don't plan to include them in anything I write (unless I want to. *g*).
2. Has fanfic influenced your writing? If yes, was it a particular story you can name for us?
It definitely has. I'm not sure I can name one story, but I can name some influential writers such as Tiranog and Telanu, whose great writing inspired me to try my hand at Snarry in the first place.
3. What element(s) about the relationship between Snape and Harry do you find most intriguing?
Their almost instinctive animosity speaks to a very passionate relationship. I like to imagine that once they both 'grow up' that emotion would translate into some amazing sex. *g*
4. How would Severus Snape find your team mascot most useful?
Since its tears are possibly one of the reasons he's alive today (and he is), I imagine Severus would have a soft spot in his heart for a phoenix.
5. What would you consider your greatest strength in writing?
Dialogue, humor, and the ability to give any prompt an optimistic outcome. *g*
6. Is there something your beta(s) constantly catch you doing?
Repeating words and favorite phrases.
7. Have you ever collaborated/partnered with another author or artist? If yes, please describe it for us. If no, would you consider it?