1. 'Canon compliant' is a hot button topic in Harry Potter fandom (thanks to all the 'After-Book Specials' JKR is hosting). What is your definition?
The books, the books, and nothing but the books, everything else is just speculation. It's her world and she gets to say whatever she wants in regard to it, but I honestly think much of fandom has a better grip on her characters and world than she does.
2. Has fanfic influenced your writing? If yes, was it a particular story you can name for us?
I know it has, but I couldn't exactly say how. I've no good at this kind of stuff and I've got a terrible memory.
3. What element(s) about the relationship between Snape and Harry do you find most intriguing?
They're alike in a number of ways, have a lot in common, and neither one can see it. Their animosity is based, to a certain extent, on prejudices and misconceptions and getting them past that is half the fun of fic writing.
4. How would Severus Snape find your team mascot most useful?
Broiling students, most likely.
5. What would you consider your greatest strength in writing?
Dunno, maybe the ability to find humor in almost anything.
6. Is there something your beta(s) constantly catch you doing?
You mean other than procrastinating?
7. Have you ever collaborated/partnered with another author or artist? If yes, please describe it for us. If no, would you consider it?
perfica (at the time she was known as Stellahobbit) and I wrote the PWP Shelter from the Storm together. It was great fun. I wrote a chapter, then she wrote one, then I wrote one, ad infinitum. We egged each other on, kept each other on task, and challenged each other to exploit a variety of kinks (bagpiping, bondage, bukkake, C&B torture, chan(nish), D/s, dirty talk, drug use, fisting, gags, hot wax, mild spanking, misuse of Muggle artefacts, misuse of Wizarding artefacts, nipple clamps, object penetration, rimming, shaving, snowballing.) If I were more reliable, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
8. Now that canon is complete, do you find it more freeing or less when it comes to writing or enjoying fanfic/fanart?
When I write I stick to canon as much as I can within certain limits (Snape/Harry is hardly canon.) So I got kinda balled up after HBP and DH. Snape leaving Hogwarts was kind of a poser, and then the whole epilogue debacle. Snape's death isn't an issue because, you know, no body, no portrait, etc., but Harry/Ginny + 3 kids makes things harder. As far as enjoying fanfic or art, it's made no difference at all.
9. In your opinion, what kind of kink/theme does fandom need more of?
10. How do you feel about participating in this year's Snarry Games?
Excited and somewhat sick to my stomach. The usual.