1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
Hm... Hard to say. I must confess I haven't had time yet to really read book seven. I've just paged through it. From what I do know of it, it is full of my favourite Snape moments. I like him because he is complicated, good despite his evil side, so maybe... Severus begging Albus to save Lily? I'll wait until I've actually read the book before I'll choose the "favourite" Harry moment. From the other six I like two scenes. From book three it's the scene where he goes to Hogsmeade under the invisibility cloak. It's one of the few times that he's actually shown having fun. And from book five it's the possession scene. Only I was never able to say why. It just is. Snarry... It's easy to say: if the "Look... at... me..." isn't Snarry, I don't know what is. It almost begs to be said, doesn't it? All the same I'm more in favour of Snape putting himself between Harry and a werewolf. Though that may be very well be the influence of the film...
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
I like two ideas most. One is Ghost!Snape. I blame it on a fic (which title I don't remember anymore) in which Ghost!Snape pursues Teacher!Harry. It's sweet and well written and got me instantly hooked on the idea of a ghost/human relationship. I lay the blame for my reediness to believe Severus is dead totally on that fic's doorstep. But really, someone as good at spying and potions simply couldn't have died from a snake bite! After everything was settled, Harry helped him transfigure a suitable body to be buried and polyjuiced him as Ginny. Now, what happened to real Ginny, you ask me? They've wiped away her memory, and installed her in a family in Australia. She's very happy there.
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Oh, definitely. Fanfiction wouldn't have lasted long, if people were stopping to write stories, because canon said this or that. It exists exactly because we want to change those "this and that" of the canon. And how can Snarry not make my hart rate pick up? The tension between those two is palatable. There's passion and life. Exactly what I look for in any pair. I think, now that all the books are out, people will go back to the beginning, to read the whole story again. We can expect a new wave of AU fics starting at many different moments in the early cannon, new speculation, new holes in the plot found or imagined. Fanfiction lives as long as there are "what ifs".
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
I'm still trying to decide. Sorry =}
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Haven't read yet, but I don't think it will change much. From what I've heard about it, it will only make my conviction that they are perfect together stronger than ever.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
Severus finally being recognised for all the things he'd done during the war. It would make him furious and the scene would be fantastic. Though I guess that posthumous medal could suffice.
7. What motivates you to be creative?
I know it's a banal answer, but simply being alive is enough to be motivated and creative. I just... I know I will sound like a Disney character, but the world a beautiful place and it amazes me every day. By world I mean the nature.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
It haven't affected me, per se. It affected many of the people on my friends list and many of the communities I was in (Pornish Pixies for example). It cosed all kinds of troubles and frustrations, though. Also it made me feel threatened. So, I think it did to me the same thing it did to the whole of LJ users.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
None. This will be my net debut. I hope You'll all like it at least some.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Enormously. To tell You the truth it's the second time in my life I'll take part in a competition. Generally, I'm too scared of the deadlines too take part in those kinds of things.