|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-10-06 23:20:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 20, Undun!
Your Name: undun
Your Team: Romance
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
I think all my favouritescenes with Snape would be the ones that take place in his preserved memories… that’s pretty sad actually. The saddest, and maybe my perverse favourite of all, might the moment that Dumbledore throws him that offhand comment “I sometimes think we Sort too soon”, and the stricken look Harry sees on Snape’s face. Harry moment; definitely going medieval on Lupin when he leaves Tonks holding the baby (go, Boy!). The Snarry; that sublimely tragic moment where Snape is gazing into Harry’s eyes as he dies – dang, was that a spoiler?
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Well, the basement is constructed with Timelord technology, as you also know, so it houses and entire estate in the South of France, where Snape is cultivating his own vineyard and brewing highly potent, fortified wine. (And when Harry’s not about, amusing himself a bit on the side with a rather bedraggled werewolf.)
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
I think it is better than ever. I’m enjoying the fics that are coming out post DH, they seem more mature and developed, perhaps because we now have a finished framework from which to extend. JK has very wisely left us some great loopholes!
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Oh, Merlin’s panties! He’s certainly both, in abundance.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
No. I don’t think canon has had a lot to do with the pairing. I get more squees out of watching the movie subtext between the two.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
Oh, you mean where Harry’s gets a brain and does a spell to stop Snape BLEEDING? Or the one where he gets a brain and replenishes Snape’s lost BLOOD?
7. What motivates you to be creative?
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
I’ve moved to Insane Journal. Whether I was ever likely to be targeted or not wasn’t the only issue; I just felt oppressed as an artist and derided as a fan.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Yes. This piece was commissioned by Vimeslady and gave me no end of pleasure to draw: http://undunoops.insanejournal.com/2
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Excited, nervous, apprehensive, competitive, impressed… is there a word limit? Go Team Romance!
Thank you, undun! Stay tuned for more interviews. The Games begin tomorrow!