|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-10-05 23:22:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 19, SnakeySnape!
Your Name: snakeysnape
Your Team: Romance
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
Seven? Did you say there are *seven*? ::counts HP books:: No, you must be mistaken. I have them all right here and as you can see, there is no Book 7.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Whatever fantasy strikes them, I should think. Harry just loves to play games, especially "detention in the dungeon". Though it's hard to schedule proper sessions when the kids are around. Definitely would *not* do to walk in on your fathers having hot kinky sex -- even if that *is* how they got you & your siblings in the first place.
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
No question. Other fandoms may come and go, but Snarry is forever!
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Both. He's a hopeless romantic -- just ask Harry -- and an utterly heartless bastard when it comes to dealing with threats to his beloved mate or their children.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
What is it with you and this book which does not exist? Poor dear, you must be Confunded.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
::casts wandless, wordless mind cleansing spell:: Repeat after me: "There is no Book 7." Got it? Good. ::smiles:: Welcome to my pyramid!
7. What motivates you to be creative?
Right now I suspect it's hormones. ;-)
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
My LJ is now friends-locked and I check the profile of anyone askingto be friended so as to (hopefully) verify that they are of age and understand just what they're getting into. Also, I no longer post any really naughty -- even though it *is* perfectly legal, not to mention purely fictional -- stories or art there. I save that sorta thing for Insane Journal. ::waves hello to all my fellow Snarry fans, most of whom are Strikethrough/Boldthrough refugees:: Thanks, Tweak!
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Not sure that would be quite proper at the moment, as the artists are also competing in the Games. Ask me again after.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Oh yeah! ::drools at the thought of all that lovely new Snarry heading this way:: GO TEAM ROMANCE!!!
Thank you, snakeysnape! Stay tuned for more interviews.