|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-10-04 23:01:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 18, Xnuinx!
Your Name: Nuin (xnuinx)
Your Team: Team Romance
1. Now that the finally word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
Favourite moments canon-wise? Gaah, I don’t really have a favourite Snape moment, because it’s Snape. How can you not like every moment with him in it? But the moment where he runs from Hogwarts at the end of HBP is one of the top ten, cause you just didn’t know if he was good or evil, not really, and it just managed to make him even better as character for me.
As for Harry, it has to be the moment where he first looks into the Mirror of Erised. It’s just such a beautiful scene.
Snarry… you mean all their interactions haven’t been full of innuendo from the very start? No, I did have few sorta favourite moments over the years, but “Look at Me”? blew everything else right out of the way.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
A pensieve with all those memories, we never saw in the books, memories which we didn’t see in chapter 33.…off Harry and Snape’s secret meetings.
And on the nearby bed will of course be Inferius!Snape, Harry damn well can’t do much with a ghost…. Err… Forget about that last part… Lets just say that Snape never died *nods* and the Epilogue never happened!
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Oh yes, there are so many options. I mean if Sirius Black can keep coming back from the dead in fandom, then so can Severus Snape!
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Snarky, is what he is! Heartless is something I would never call him. He may give off that air of appearance, but there must be something in that lump of coal. Hopeless… well… he can be redeemed a thousand times over if it were up to me.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
No, it just gave me so much more to play with. ^_^ Oh, think of the multitude of possibilities!
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
What she forgot was to ignore the Epilogue she had written at the very beginning and instead make it into a Snarry ending where Snape was saved.
7. What motivates you to be creative?
A ton of rampaging art!bunnies for one and that drawing simply makes me feel content and calm. It can be a simple word or scenario or even a piece of music, classical, rock, whichever, and I want to draw, simply because I find it inspiring. I have my little notebook of ideas with me at nearly all times, as well as pencil and sketch pad, just in case.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Not in any particular, no. I haven’t done any raunchy drawings in… well, ever. Nope.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Well, it’s more like two favourites, when I first finished the last book, this was the scene which kept replaying in my head and I had to get it down on paper.
And then there is this one Remus/Sirius with their possible patronuses.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
You need to ask? My first time as a participant. Gamesgamesgames! Whoo! Bublies for everyone!
Thank you, xnuinx! Stay tuned for more interviews.