|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-30 21:00:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 14, Rumpelstiltskin!
Your Name: rumpelstiltskin
Your Team: Romance
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
The Coward scene forever will Be one of my favorite Snape moments. He is at his rawest in this scene where he has just killed His one ally and the injustice of What he had to do and what he is accused of is v. painful. Because I am a slave to pain I always Imagine Harry and Snape as Lovers in a great misunderstanding where Harry thinks the man he loves has just killed His mentor and chosen his rival and childhood nemesis Draco over him. Someone Will someday write This and I will have their pudgy little babies.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Harry traveled down to Hell to get Snape back and Hades or Satan allows him to with the Condition that Snape has to be linked To what Looks like a bottle of absinthe and he must return to it once every 24 hrs like a genie in a bottle. He can grant as many wishes as He wants to but they all have to be of the v. sexual nature.
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
What does the future hold for Snarry? Much much Smut.
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Neither but He likes to Pretend he is both and He does that v. well. I think He doesn't know himself too well and gets confused between What he is and what He wishes he was like because He thinks he would suffer less.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
No as I Always knew he was innocent since It was v. obvious. Book Seven changed more my perception of Dumbledore than it did of Snape or Harry.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
I Want to see the part where Snape comes back to life. I think Somebody swapped that part for the Awful epilogue as a bad, bad joke.
7. What motivates you to be creative?
Being creative is Its own motivation because As for me there is nothing like this nervous exhilarating feeling you get on the pit of the stomach when You turn a blank piece of paper into an image that tells its own story.
Most of all I like thinking Maybe it will make someone happy.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
I don't use LJ really anymore Except to read and do not think I will ever Host anything creative there. I think Is a waste of time because It could arbitrarily be taken away and This would break my heart.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
To quote Harry Potter: "Er."
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Exclamation! Yes I am v. excited to be in the Games this year with my talented team mates! They are really Amazing and their art is pretty good also. :} Thanks to the Mods too We couldn't do this without them.
Thank you, rumpelstiltskin!