|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-29 23:58:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 13, Ponderosa!
Your Name: ponderosa121
Your Team: Angst
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
Well, I'm a bit more of a movie fan, so I'll answer this for both. :3 Canon bookverse, my favourite Snape(/Harry!) moment is probably the Occlumency lessons. I just love all the conflicting emotions tangled up with that.
Movieverse, I'm in love with PoA!Snape especially when he's striding in to sub for Lupin and confronting Harry sneaking around. Lovelovelove.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Mysteriously alive and amnesiac Snape whom Harry is drawn to and as a result has to deal with angsty infidelity issues on top of strangeness affecting the flow of time. >:D
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Given that a lot of what I really like in HP fandom is the potential for alternate realities/timelines where Everything Goes Wrong, I don't feel like I've been shipwrecked in anyway. I have no idea what the future holds, but I plan to stick around the edges of fandom long enough to find out.
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
A little bit of both, depending on which side of the bed he's woken up on.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
In some ways. It made me see new angles which could bring it to life, but overall I think there are a lot of wartime/post-wartime scenarios I still daydream about which have kept me from thinking too hard about trying to work with book seven canon.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
The one where we all really got to see Snape fulfilling his headmaster duties!
7. What motivates you to be creative?
At the end of the day, it's making people happy.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Heh. Um. In far more ways than I can list, actually. ^^ Tossing aside the initial stress and the fact that I never received anything resembling an apology, overall it's been a positive experience. I'm now a lot better education on the legality surrounding some of what I draw. Fandom really showed me a lot of support and I really affirmed my love
of being here. I also feel a great deal freer no longer being tied to LJ, especially when I'd been unhappy with their service and direction for a while.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Although I was really proud of the image I did for the Voldemort ficathon, Gaining Ground, a Pirates of the Carribean pic I did earlier this year is one of those pieces which I don't feel like hiding under the rug a few months later. I'm really proud of it, and want to strive for that level of detail and composition and storytelling in my future work.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Hell yes! ^_^
Thank you, ponderosa121!
Stay tuned for more interviews!