|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-29 14:38:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 12, Andreanna!
Your Name: andreanna
Your Team: ROMANCE!
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
It's kind of bitter-sweet, but I simply adore the image of young!Snape reassuring Lily that muggle or magic hardly manners. I just crave flashbacks of him. I guess the runner-up would be the occulemency lessons. He's just such a bastard there. But for good reasons. There's so many layers there.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
XD I vote Ghost!Snape...or ReallyAnnoyingPortrait!Snape
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
YES, IT STILL DOES! For the most part, I've left the Harry Potter fandom, but my Snarry has stayed true. When I've had a bad day, I still look to my Snarry!classics for soothing. As to the future of Snarry, we're in a mighty hard place. Worse even than where the puppyshippers were left. But, I think our writers and artists are up to the challenge. It's their skill that makes it plausible in the first place. I would love to see us overcome canon.
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
It's odd. I never really thought about Snape/Lily. Like, it worked really well, but I just wasn't invested in it (kind of like how I felt about most of the canon couples, come to think of it). And now that it's all said and done, the canon is just so sweet and sad and lovely. I'm pretty happy accepting it. I've sort of hit a mental road block on how to make Snarry work post-DH.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
The funerals. I want recognition placed where it should be for all who lost their lives during their war. I wanna see Harry in his fully realized maturity and power and status. And I guess the award ceremonies too, but I feel like they'd be too political.
7. What motivates you to be creative?
Stories. I love, love, love that image that pops into your head when you're reading something. The ridiculous details you put in yourself. I've never been able capture it, but I love that tribute of enjoyment.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Well, for the most part, my RL has been really hectic, leaving no room for fandom, so I feel rather removed. I'm sad and angry and a myriad of other emotions. I like Livejournal. I liked the movement of fandom from mailing lists to blogs. But I'm upset for ponderosa and others. I'm more than a little scared (I've taken to drawing a mighty lot of pron, and in an anime style, age is always difficult to interpret). But I'm mostly saddened by how fractured fandom has become and how we have to constantly be wary. It's unfortunate.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
:D I'd have to say my most recently published image. I'm just so satisfied with how it turned out. LINK (RLSB NWS)
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
YES! This question is hardly necessary XD
Thank you, andreanna!
Stay tuned for more interviews! GAMES BEGIN POSTING IN ONE WEEK! *\o/*