|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-25 22:08:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 9, Nahimana!
Your Name: nahimana
Your Team: Team Angst, ftw, totally!
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
My favourite canon snarry moment would have to be the "no need to call me sir, Professor" line from book 6. Cliched, but true. One of my favourite Snape lines comes from book 7, his "would you like me to do it now, or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?" line, which absolutely (in my opinion) nailed Snape's character- the sarcasm in the face of murder!
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Well of course Harry has Snape stashed away! Jo didn't think that we would agree that Ginny was a satisfactory wife for Harry, did she? :-) Well, Ghost!Snape limits possibilities when it comes to porn, so I think I'll say Inferius!Snape. However, I'm one of those who still have their delusions that Snape is alive (Draught of Living Death, no portrait etc).
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Of course!! I love it even more (if that is possible). I think we'll still have a lot of good fic and art, whether compliant with DH or not. We've got a lot of great plot lines to work from. I can see fandom continuing for years!
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Ultimately, hopeless. He's not heartless, that's for sure, and although he puts up a bit of a "tough-guy" front, everybody knows he's really desperately in love with our midget in glasses!
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Not really, no. Snily definitely changed the way I think about getting to the pairing, but ultimately the tension and love that I have always felt between them is still there, as is the whole dynamic of their relationship. Harry's still clueless and romantic, and Snape's still snarky (just the way I like them!).
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
The one where Harry leaves platform 9 3/4 after his seventh year and Snape greets him. Harry dumps Ginny like a hot potato and they get married and have lots of sex and babies (god, I love "Love, Actually").
7. What motivates you to be creative?
It can be anything, really. A favourite poem, a TV show, a song. More often than not, it is a song. I have a particular penchant for Snow Patrol. Most of their songs have just the right amount of angst in them and can be related to snarry.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
To be honest, I think the major affect on me would be the change in accessing my favourite artists. Not only do I not draw explicit work, I live in Australia, and laws here have meant that I have had to be careful about making people look over 18 for years anyway.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Haha, you're kidding, right? Not only do I have almost nothing uploaded, but I hate it all! Maybe in a few years time. :-)
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
You have no idea! I've always wanted to be in the games, and wasn't game to sign up this year, at first, but when I got word that a replacement was needed I decided to take the plunge and I'm so glad I did! I'm having a great time, and I'm excited to see how people react to my art and to see all of the other great pieces that are sure to be submitted- from both teams (but go team angst!!).}
Mod says: Au contraire. There WAS a general sign up this year for the Art Games. You must have missed it. Thanks for stepping up when we needed you, though! ♥
Thank you, nahimana. Stay tuned for more Interviews, we are counting down the days, now! *woot*