|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-23 22:48:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 8, Majmunka!
Your Name: Majmunka
Your Team: Team Romance Art
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
It’s really hard to tell. I’m so hooked up with the Fandom that my mind is clouded.
Maybe the end of the GoF. First when Severus shows his arm to Fudge, then when Dumbledore asks his help: "Severus," said Dumbledore, turning to Snape, "you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready . . . if you are prepared ..."
"I am," said Snape.
He looked slightly paler than usual, and his cold, black eyes glittered strangely.
"Then good luck," said Dumbledore, and he watched, with a trace of apprehension on his face, as Snape swept wordlessly after Sirius.
Harry: that one is much easier J Harry destroying Dumbledore’s office (OotP)
Snarry: Snape sooooo desperately wants to save Harry that he volunteers to referee a Quidditch match J (PS) Oh, true love! *sighshappilyandwipessometears*
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Definitely not Inferius *shudder* Ghost is a little bit better but not much. JKR was so nice to leave a lot of chances for us him. He IS alive, of course.
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
See above :D I don’t think I’m in denial. The facts are facts LOL
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Sure not heartless even in the Canon. Hopeless? Well, what is fandom for?
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Not at all.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
I’m afraid I’m quite predictable: the scene when Harry finds a unique, selfless and very creative way to use the Resurrection Stone. He is too stubborn Gryffindor to leave Snape die. (And he would be highly rewarded later *wink*)
But I’m sure I want that blasted epilogue be erased from the book or at least from my mind with a well placed Obliviate!
7. What motivates you to be creative?
My favourite Snarry authors write a lot of inspiring scenes. They make it so easy to imagine so I really do want to draw a lot of illustrations but just can’t keep up (lack of time, lack of talent) and it can be bloody frustrating sometimes. But I have my creative moments :D
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
I have never drawn NC17 till now (this will be my first time dealing with bits J special thanks to my helpful teammates and our official Team Romance Penis Inspector stellamoon) but it is very sad to see how some bigots using a honourable cause (fighting against childporn) to falsely degrade artworks and writings on fictional characters. The worst of all: their foolishness shaking the base of a whole community where we found friends and home. I’m sure we will move on but we have no handy Reparo! to restore all the things and some insecurity will remain…
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
"a favourite piece"? Does it mean one? I’m in trouble. :D
Maybe Hanging Around, the first piece of my Snarry Animagus series (illustration for Love Potion No.13 by Riffraff).
I love lilyseyes’ Breath Series and I have a moving wizardpic of her little family:
Little Sevvy Caught the Wizard’s Flu
Errr, I would like to mention one more. My favourite Snarry fic ever is A Nick in Time by Tira Nog. One of my earliest pics was child!Harry/child!Sev (Best Friends For Ever). People seem to avoid this one for some reason but I love these kids.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
What a question! Yessssssss. (It was Parseltongue J)
Thank you, majmunka!
Stay tuned for more interviews!