|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-22 23:39:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 7 - Regasssa!
Your Name: regasssa
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
- I absolutely adore Snape getting to take Defence Against the Dark Arts. It opened a side to him that we'd only had a glimpse of, and it really clarified Snape for me. My favourite Harry moment? Oddly having nothing to do with Snape; but anything after he figured out who he was works well for me. Snarry? Occlumency. I could regress for days.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
- Married with children? Oh! You thought that was Ginny that he was married to, didn't you? Well fooled you! Clever disguise! And the children are adopted, not born, in case you're wondering...
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
- Snarry brought me into this fandom, and I don't think I'll ever give up on it. Did Jack/Daniel survive after Stargate ended? Yes. Does Kirk/Spock live even now? Damn yes. Snarry had written the drumbeat for Harry Potter slash for so long; I don't think it's going anywhere.
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
- Hopeless. Poor thing. But that's what we love about him.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
- Book Seven changed a lot of things, but in my opinion, and in regards to Snape and Harry and the pairing of the two, I think it matured it, like a fine wine. It gave it that extra touch of flavour and depth and intrigue...I just love that.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
- People disagree on this a lot, I guess. But I'd have loved to have heard what the Sorting Hat said to Snape. Failing that...I think he deserved one little kiss. From anyone.
7. What motivates you to be creative?
- Spare time is the greatest motivation. I'm always so insanely busy that finding some time to just sit down draws the art out of me. If I can't draw then I just draw lines or eyes or things until I suddenly arrive at something and get on with it. Music, RP, fanfic; they're all very helpful too. Sometimes just looking outside gives me ideas.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
- It made me move, and it put me into a state of flux. I was too lazy to get into LJ before Sectus, and when I came back I wanted to plow into everything, but found myself at a standoff. I think I'm all right now; being signed up to the right newsletters eventually helps me find things I've lost, but sadly not people. I haven't the slightest clue who I met at Sectus any more. Mostly it's just annoyed the hell out of me, which is sad.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
- I can't tell you how excited I am, actually. I've watched it going on for many years and never been in my own head at the right times to sign up for it. But now I'm on the ball, so I've signed up for everything I missed out on before. But I'm so happy to be a part of it, the idea of my not getting it all done just doesn't register with me. I'm just so electrified, bursting with ideas!
Thank you, regasssa!
Stay tuned for more interviews!