|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-20 23:31:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 5 - Tasha Neko!
Your Name: tasha_neko
Your Team: Team Angst
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
Oh gosh! Id have to say any part with Snape in the books is my favorite because I just loooove Snape but I know the Look At Me moment is the one that sticks out in my mind the most. Course my mind warps that into a Snarry moment. Lily who? ;D
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Living Snape! Ginny is just a cover for the fact Harry brought Snape back with the stone don't cha know ;D
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
I think when book 6 came out at first everyone was like, oh theres no way Snarry is possible now, but with the theories people came up with and the fics people wrote I know that Snarry didn't die for me and it hasn't with book 7 either. I think the Snarry Fandom will keep going strong. Considering the history with this pairing we're all pretty good at ignoring certain parts of canon by now anyways :D
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Hopeless. Utterly hopeless. He'd definitely not heartless. Its there, just kind of warped or something ^^;;;
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Not really. I was worried after I read book 6 that it would but it didn't. I could of definitely done without the Snape loving Lily angle tho!
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
I think she totally meant to end the book Snarry. You know Snape didn't actually die and he didn't really love Lily any more than in a friendly kinda way but really loved Harry. *sighs* Yeah. She totally meant to put that in there! :D
7. What motivates you to be creative?
Anything and everything! Good fics motivate my Snarry related creativity tho so thank you to all the fic writers! <3
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Since I don't write or post many pics that would get me booted from LJ the restrictions have mostly made it more difficult to track down fics I want to read and made my blood boil when I read what was going on. I was actually mulling over buying a permanent account before all this went down but there's no way Id support LJ now. I feel really sad and angry that so many awesome writers and artists have been forced into hiding. I sincerely hope they wont feel like they have to hide for long! I know Im not the only person who misses there work! Im glad Insanejournal has said they wont do to us what LJ did. Plus Insanejournal is just much cooler than Livejournal. I mean look what Tweak just told me: http://www.illness-illusion.com/temp2/t
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
I'm not sure I really have any favorite work of mine. I am really excited about finishing my Snape doll tho! For last years Games I had used a doll that didn't work as Snape very well but Ive recently gotten a new one and painted and styled him into Snape and Im pretty happy with him because he looks like how I picture Snape in my head.
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Yes very much! Long live the Snarry Games! :D
Thank you, tasha_neko! Stay tuned for more interviews!