|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-19 23:08:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 4 - Umbrus!
Your Name: umbrus
Your Team: Romance
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
My favourite Snape moment will have to be when he was killing Lockhart during the dueling club, he was mean, snarky and perfect. Harry? Well, I don't know, I like ignoring him most of the time (too much whining), perhaps when he dumped Ginny (I will ignore the reason and choose to believe that he did it cause he really just wanted Severus. I mean he did want to track Snape down so…). Snarry moment, that's hard, there are just so many. I'll go with the scene when Snape goes to get Harry from the gates in the beginning of HBP, it's dark they are walking alone and Snape says "the wearing of school robes would distract from your appearance" to Harry. Of course, Snape didn't mean it the way I want him to but whatever, in my mind he does. :P
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Hehe, I think Snape is still alive! Though locked in Harry's basement none the less. Really Ghost!Snape would be horribly sexually frustrated, I mean ghosts can't have sex with living people and he has his Harry right there! That would be just be too cruel!
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Of course Snarry still makes my heart beat! How can it not? Especially as J.K.R. is not writing any more Harry Potter no new canon means it is our world now! Fanon was always better and there will be nothing but fanon now so it's never been better.
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Wha? Why would he be either?
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Hell no! I say half of that book didn't exist.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
Um… just one scene? She clearly forgot many many scenes but there was definitely a scene between the last chapter and the epilogue of Snape showing up and kissing some sense into Harry after which they elope to the beach for their honeymoon, preferably during Harry and Ginny's wedding (I can so see Snape waking up from a coma, caused by the snake bite, finding out Harry is marrying Ginny and running off to crash the wedding in his hospital grab)
7. What motivates you to be creative?
Fanfiction! I can't write to save my life but I love reading what everyone else has written. The more and better fanfics there are for a fandom the more I think about it and also the more I wish to be part of it. There is always initial interest but it's the fics that draws me in and Snarry just doesn't let people go.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Not that much, except for my friends and the people I watch moving to other journals but it did make me sad and angry at the general condition of things.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
My favourite over all would have to be the tarot card I did in the summer,
I love the colors and layout so it's my favourite at the moment as I usually can't color very well. Though my favourite Snarry that I did was the short comic I did for the opening of the 2007 writer games,
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
HELL YA!!! Go ROMANCE! *is wishing she could dance*
Thank you, umbrus!
Stay tuned for more interviews! The art has started rolling in, and let me tell you--WHOA, NELLY!