|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-19 00:16:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW # 3 - Ships_Harry!
Your Name: ships_harry
Your Team: Team Angst, booyah!
1. Now that the finally word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
God. Um. Okay, I love Snape when he's being all Mister Cool to Bella's frothing suspicion in the Spinners End chapter of HBP. I'm really fond of Harry when he's freaked out about James-the-bastard in OotP, and when he has his huge temper tantrum at the start of PoA and runs away. Snarry moment... Maybe the strangely-familiar doe in the woods (although it makes me rant occasionally that the representation of Lily was a girl-version of James, PAH, it brings the LAME!)
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
Nope, he has him locked in the attic room. The one that Ginny thinks is full of abandoned WWW test products, and that's why it's warded so well against the kids.
And it's Resurrected!Tormented!Angst-ridden!Snape,
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Yeah, it really, really does. I expect "antivenin" will become the new "Quidditch-toned-thighs"... hopefully he won't just keep reviving momentarily only to die of the massive blood loss a second later ;). I'm hoping for a lot more adult Harry, with complications and responsibilities... and a lot of the old postwar themes should work quite well, too, with a bit of not-dead tweaking, given how widely predicted the "Dumbledore's Man" ending was :).
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Neither. Both. I can't think of him as a big schmoopy marshmallow man, pining purely all those years... but he's obviously not made of stone.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Only a little. It made me more interested in the weird kinky incest Snarry option :-D. I would like to read some of that, please. As-DH-compliant-as-possible Severitus? *begs writers prettily*
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
Nothing specific for Snarry (although for other ships, wahey!). I would have liked to have seen something about what was going on at the school before the Trio got there. Headmaster Snape! C'mon!!
7. What motivates you to be creative?
"Er," she said intelligently, stealing a phrase from a favourite author. A mood. Waking up far too early. A sudden onset of energy. A lack of energy for anything else. Distraction. Focus. A shape, an image, a colour. I really don't know. I'm not good at motivation. I'm good at forcing myself to slog through when I don't want to, until some kind of idea hits and I realise I don't know what happened to the last three hours and why is my hand so sore and why are my eyes so blurry ow ow sleep now please?
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Well, I never really thought that I drew "chan"... but I have depicted them at school, so. I yanked some images from LJ's scrapbook, locked a whole lot of posts, and shifted shop to IJ, because LJ made me want to spend far too much time making shifty grumpy faces. I don't look my best while shifty and grumpy.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Um. Ooh! Actually, my favourite thing right now is a WIP for the Snupin Santa, so I cannot share it AT ALL... but something else? Sure. It's Snape/Draco. I like the colours, so even though it's riddled with flaws (and gore), I can still bear to look at it :). http://ships-harry.insanejournal.com/15
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
I am ridiculously excited :-D. See me, waving my arms and running around in circles like a toddler hopped up on sugar. Or maybe I should play it cool. Nah, man. The Games, like, it's just another day, y'know? (eeeee-flaily-eeeee!) Mod says: *snicker*
Thank you, ships_harry!
Stay tuned for more interviews! Watch all the action from Livejournal via our RSS Feed