|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-17 20:02:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team romance|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW #2 - Stellamoon!
Your Name: stellamoon
Your Team: Romance
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
I remember really loving when Snape burst in and saved Harry from FakeMoody in GoF after Harry returned from the tournament with Cedric's body. I hope that really happened the way I remembered it! It just made him eem really cool, really powerful and smart. He's the man!
I'm not sure I have a favorite Harry moment. In Book 1, Harry's scene with the Mirror of Erised, where he saw his parents, was one of my favorites. In HBP, I really loved all the scenes where Harry was obsessively following Draco all over the castle. In the last book, I really liked the scene where they were held captive at Malfoy Manor. Why? I don't know.
As for Snarry; I don't think there ARE any Snarry moments in canon. (Mod says: puhleeeez. Occlumency Lessons anyone?) But my absolute favorite scene with both Snape and Harry would probably be at the end of HBP when Harry confronts Snape and they have a little shouting match, etc.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
No, no. He's just plain ol' Snape. Perfectly alive and perfectly human. Besides, that epilogue never happened.
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Oh, I still love the Snarry! At first I was crushed, but when I started to read everyone's arguments for all the holes that JKR left us, I realized that Snape being still alive could be very realistically written. And if Snape is still alive, there will absolutely be Snarry! There's no stopping it.
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
A bit of both, I guess. At least on the surface. But I've never thought he was truly heartless.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Definitely not. Except make it seem even more poignant.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
Well, duh! It would be the scene where, after Harry kills Voldy, he goes back for whatever reason to retrieve Snape's body, and finds that he's still alive, and then takes him to the infirmary.
7. What motivates you to be creative?
Just about everything. But as far as fanart goes, I'm more motivated when I've read some particularly good fanfic.
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Well, I've never drawn incest or underaged, or anything that might be interpreted as underaged erotica. But more importantly, I've never drawn ANY NC-17! (but am working on one now) So, I haven't been directly affected, yet. However, with everything that happened, I became very concerned about what LJ might do, as well as what they were already doing. And I didn't think they deserved any more of my money. So, I cancelled my paid account, which expired on Sept. 7. And, I'm no longer updating there.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Well, there's my entry for last year's Snarry Games: http://stellamoon.insanejournal.com/146
Then, there's a Harry/Draco piece I did for the Merry Month Of May Fest: http://stellamoon.insanejournal.com/418
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Yes, I'm very excited! In fact, I'm almost done with my entry. I think part of why I'm so enthusiastic is that I'm illustrating a favorite fanfic - one that I really, really love! And most everyone else does too. Also, it was such a great experience last year, that I was really looking forward to doing it again.
Thank you, stellamoon!
Stay tuned for more champion interviews!