|snarrymod (snarrymod) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2007-09-16 19:38:00
|Entry tags:||interviews, team angst|
CHAMPION INTERVIEW #1- Glockgal!
Your Name: glockgal
Your Team: Team Angst ftw, baby!
1. Now that the final word has been penned, what is your favourite canon Snape moment from all seven books? Harry? Snarry?
Okay, I just have to say. That doe Patronus? It wasn't because oh he lurved only Lily so much. No, buddy wanted to be James' doe. Hello! In the 70's and 80's it was all about the James/Lily/Snape man. Which only makes sense why he's so hot for Harry in the 90's. Harry's like James and Lily tied up in one short and petulant angerball.
2. As we all know, despite being married and with children, Harry does in fact have Snape locked somewhere in his basement. The real question is this: Inferius!Snape or Ghost!Snape? Or...?
INFERIUS. Because zombies are freaky and Harry is traumatized and I think it's likely that he enjoys the cold, dead touch of zombie!Snape every now and then when Ginny goes for groceries. Or. Ahem. Something like that.
3. At the end of it all, does Snarry still make your heart beat? What does the future hold for the Snarry Fandom?
Snarry is still alive, even if Snape is dead. Snape is just so beloved and classic a character, I can't see fandom accepting his death like they did with Cedric or even Sirius. Fandom will find a way...and dinosaurs will take over Jurassic Park, muhuhuhwaaa!
4. Severus Snape: Hopeless or heartless?
Blah, he's hopeless because he tries to be a badass; but in the end, he's just a cheesin' romantic nerd. HEH.
5. Did Book Seven change your opinion of the pairing?
Heck no. If anything, it made the pairing more possible.
6. What is one scene you wished you could have read, one that JKR clearly forgot in Book 7?
None really, because fanfic writers fill in all and any of those gaps quite nicely for me!
7. What motivates you to be creative?
The fans, oh! The fans. *bows and simpers and swoons ungracefully*
8. The latest restrictions on art at Livejournal have affected many fanartists in many fandoms. How has it affected you?
Thankfully, it hasn't affected me too much. I draw a lot of slash and adult situations, but I don't draw explicit art; I like to leave the naughty bits to the viewer's imagination. Almost makes me even more naughty that way, and then I can also still happily play on LJ's fields. Win-win.
9. Do you have a favourite piece of work (any subject) you wish to share with our viewers? Can you link it for us?
Heck no! But thanks for asking! (Mod says: I can hook you all up, I know a guy who knows a guy, no names. )
10. Are you excited about being in the Games this year?
Damn straight! Or perhaps, damn bent? *wiggles eyebrows*
Thank you, glockgal!
Stay tuned for more interviews. Games begin posting in three weeks!