Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger Fuh-Q-Fest
We don't need no stinkin' anvils
The First Wave of the Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger Fuh-Q-Fest is now open!
You may sign up for challenges until August 12, 2005. All work will be due by November 7, 2005! Please do not archive or post your work elsewhere until on or after November 7, 2005.
At the half-way point in the FQF - September 16, 2005 - those of you who already posted your claimed fic or art may claim another challenge to submit before the final FQF deadline! Those who posted their work during the first half and are eligible to claim another challenge for the second half may claim ANY challenge, whether or not someone else already claimed it on the original sign-ups. [Rules will still apply - if you're nabbing a second challenge, I'll only take one claim for art and one claim for fic.] When the half-way point arrives, I will make a post directing you to the original sign-ups where you can nab your second challenge. I've purposely made the FQF longer than I do the triofqf as an experiment of sorts - and I'm greedy and want all the R/Hr I can get!
1. Challenges can only be claimed twice - once for FIC and once for ART.
2. Be sure to have your fics beta-read before submitting them to the FQF. If you cannot find a beta, you may certainly post to the FQF asking for someone to do so for you.
3. All artwork and fic is due by November 7, 2005. November 7, 2005 is the LAST DAY you can submit your fic or art. Please do not archive/post your fic or art anywhere else until after November 7, 2005.
4. You MUST use the following templates when posting your fic or art to the RWHGFQF. Anything posted not using this template will be deleted. You may repost your work using the template.
Place your story or art behind an lj cut tag and make sure you rate your story or artwork.
When posting a FIC, please use the following template:
Your fic goes here underneath an lj cut tag.
When posting ART, please use the following template:
Your art goes here underneath an lj cut tag.
5. Stories have a minimum word count of 500 words. There is no maximum.
6. Please do not post your fic until it is completed. Put it all in one post, please. If your fic is too long for one post, disable comments in the first part and edit in a link leading to the second post, where you may keep comments enabled to receive feedback. All fiction and art must be posted to this community, not your personal LJ or fic/art LJ.
7. Other characters are allowed but as this is a RWHGFQF we ask that you focus on Ron/Hermione and their relationships with one another.
Any questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to speak up! You can ask questions right here by replying to this post.
Gorgeous art on the community banner is by the talented and lovely nebulaean, used with permission
|Interests:||25: banter, being tall, bushy hair, crushes, fqfs, freckles, friends, fuh-q-fests, good ship, good shippers, gryffindor, hermione, hermione granger, het, master of mystery, not a last resort, pygmy puff tattoos, ron, ron weasley, ron/hermione, rw/hg, teaspoons, unusual perfume, ust, weasley is my king.|
|Watched by:||1: shocfix|
|Account type:||Free Patient|