MAC IJ/LJ/SCRIBBLD ICON UPLOADER TUTORIAL :: PICTURE HEAVY!!!
I think this works for Windows too, only you guys use the black pop up window (see the bottom of this post), and we use a program called Terminal. Just a run down of how to use the mass-icon uploader. I wrote it when GJ was around so the pictures are of that.
1. Select the image you want to upload. Crtl+click to Save As...
2. Save in the IJ/LJ/SCRIBBLD Loader file. Doesn't matter the file name, really, unless you have a name uploader, which I don't think works with this.
2.5 See, your picture needs to be saved in the file with this.
3. Double Click "Upload.sh". A new program should open up called "Terminal" with a white window:
4. The white window prompts you for your username. Put the username you want to upload icons to. I have am using fabriz. Hit Return. It asks you for your password. I put in *****, 'cause I don't want to give mine away, but when you type it, it should show up as written (so if your pass is ILoveAlter, it will show up like as ILoveAlter not **********). Hit Return.
5. Wait! If you have 10 icons saved into file it will upload all ten. It says Logout, process completed. Then you... close the window or quit the program.
Don't forget to remove the icons from the folder if you're going to use it again.