|may the odds be ever in your favor. (storybookending) wrote in rp_tutorials,|
@ 2010-04-14 18:40:00
• Go to http://www.scribbld.net/ and create an account.
• (Image Tutorial) On the right hand side under Customize click on "Create Style."
• (Image Tutorial) Now that your on the Select Style Type page, select "Most Recent Events" and click "Create Style" near the bottom.
• (Image Tutorial) A Success page will come up. Click on the "Edit Style" button to continue.
• (Image Tutorial) In the "Description" field, feel free to name the page so that it will be easier for you to go back and edit. Don't worry, this won't be included in the URL of your page. For instance, I named mine "ontd example."
• (Image Tutorial) Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see a very large white box to input text. It will be right above the "Save Style" button.
• In the large white box, C&P the code below into it and edit it accordingly. And remember that Scribbld works with HTML which means that you must put in a line break code in order to "enter," essentially. < b r > is the needed code, without the spaces of course.
• (Image Tutorial) Once you have edited the code to your liking, click on the "Save Style" button.
• (Image Tutorial) You will be taken to another Success page. Click on the "here" that is linked to view your new page. This link will be the URL that you will use to link in your character's journal.
ONTD! Taking pictures with the fans for paparazzi?!
That's it! You're finished!