|Theme:||This is a place for roleplayers to find possible romantic connections based on common interests.|
|About:||This journal is for the purpose of finding possible romantic partners through role play interests and play. We've all heard of stories where writers become romantic partners due to a common interest in what they write and would like to write. This is a place to advertise who you are, find an SL partner and possibly a date! There is a severe lack of places for people to advertise their romantic preferences when it comes to role play, thinking and matters of shared fiction...which can be quite beautiful.|
For all of you who are young at heart, who enjoy play, who would like it to be a central part of their romantic relationship with a person, this is the place for you!
1. No one under 18 shall post or respond to ads in this community. If I find out this has been happening, I will ban you immediately and the authorities could be called, depending on your place of residence.
2. No sexual harassment whatsoever. This will also result in banning. RESPECT FELLOW POSTERS OR PAY THE PRICE. Mind your manners, I know you know how to somewhere.
3. Any homophobic, misogynistic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist, ableist or derogatory comments about the way someone looks/their sexuality will be deleted and will result in a ban. If someone isn't your cup of tea, keep it to yourself and move on.
4. Negative messages regarding what someone fancies in a role play will also be deleted and possibly banned, which brings us to our next point...
5. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Yes, even if someone likes your squicks. Save yourself and everyone else the trouble. Move onto the next post.
6. Please don't spam the community. If your post disappears from the first page, you are free to repost your profile.
7. No exchanging of personal information other than a screen name/kik/discord/tumblr link/etc. is allowed. It's for everyone's safety.
8. If you have more thanthree pictures, please put them under a cut.
9. If someone says they're not interested, they're not. If you are harassing someone, you will be banned.
10. Have fun! Flirtation is allowed in posts, but nothing sexually explicit, please!
11. BE DISCREET. If you've seen a roleplayer you're familiar with post here, do not run and tell other people you know or announce it in a community. Respect people's privacy.
To contact the mod, please either go through the community or message me on discord at 'smolandsavage#5261'.
A helpful guide to posting is:
Age (OVER 18):
Fandoms or themes you enjoy writing:
Characters you play (a short description of original characters, if original characters):
Gender and Sexual Orientation:
Things you'd like your date to role play (ie. het, slash, canon, noncanonical, fandoms, themes, kinks, plots):
Contact information: (Can be PMs or a screen name or a contact post)
Are you open to a long-distance relationship?
Anything else you'd like to tell potential partners?
|Interests:||30: anime, classifieds, date, dating, femme, geek, geek dating, het, kinks, long distance relationship, love, nerd, original characters, pbs, personals, psls, queer, relationship, roleplay, roleplays, romance, rpf, rps, ships, slash, slps, soulmate, television, tv shows, writing|
|Members:||2: distressedlace, tiny_dancer|
|Watched by:||2: distressedlace, tiny_dancer|
|Account type:||Free Patient|