|Name:||Life is a Highway|
|About:||The Roadtrip Fic Challenge Community|
Welcome to roadtrip_fic, the community to which you can post fanfiction written for the Roadtrip Fic Challenge. The rules for the challenge are here. Below are the rules for the community:
1. Off-topic posts are not tolerated. Please only post fanfiction written for the Roadtrip Fic Challenge, or links to fanfiction written for the Roadtrip Fic Challenge. If you make an off-topic post, the post will be deleted and you will be placed on moderated status. If you try to make another off-topic post, you will be banned from the community.
2. I don't subscribe to the use of the MPAA rating system for fanfiction, but please use cut tags if your work is explicit.
3. Please use cut tags if your post is longer than 4000 characters.
4. No flaming. Concrit is welcome on this comm, but no personal attacks. Also, if you don't feel you'd handle concrit well, please post a link to your work elsewhere rather than posting your work here, and specify that you're not interested in concrit. If you post your fanfiction on this community, you are agreeing to the possibility of being critiqued, and authorial tantrums will not be tolerated.
5. When posting, please use the following template:
Subject: Title by Author(Fandom, Pairing or Characters)
Fandom: Please specify if your fandom is RPF.
Category: Slash/het/gen, explicit, inexplicit
Pairing or Featured Character(s):
Warnings: If you don't wish to warn for anything in your story, please simply state something along the lines of "read at your own risk."
That's it, at this point. Feel free to email the moderator at ranalore @ livejournal.com if you've got any questions.
Authors, start your engines!
|Interests:||47: automobiles, backroads, billboards, byways, car campouts, carriages, cars, carts, country roads, crossroads, diners, dirt roads, drivers, driving, fandom, fanfic, fanfiction, freeways, gas stations, gen, het, highways, hitchhikers, hitchhiking, horses, hotels, interstates, junkfood, motels, motor vehicles, off-roading, passengers, road music, roadmaps, roadside stands, roadtrips, rowboats, slash, snackfood, state routes, the scenic route, tourist attractions, tourist traps, travel diaries, travel journals, travelogues, writing|
|Watched by:||1: ranalore|
|Account type:||Free Patient|