Reviewing it all
Reviewing all sorts of things
|Name:||reviews of all kinds|
|Theme:||books and videogames CD and DVD reviews|
|About:||Past reviews can be found in the Memories|
References can be found here References
Rules with clarification can be found here Rules
1. When reviewing please inform us about what you are reviewing. I'd like to see what media you are reviewing in the title. like _____(book,game,etc)Review. Please refer to the Rules for more info
2. Double reviews are totally welcome(if didn't like one material another person did, go ahead and say it) If you do, try to put a link to the other review. If you don't know ask. If too many reviews pop up about one media and they are all good, it's too much. Agree with a good review, agree with a bad? Talk about it there.
3. No flaming(no super negative, derrogitory remarks about people or reviewed material.)We allow the cursing, just be sensible.
4. Spoilers/info about the game under the cut. Warn if you are posting spoilers. Info about the media outside the cut. Use this Ljcut FAQ if you don't know how. If you don't cut it and are asked to, or you don't know how, I'll cut it for you.(forcibly or asked to)
5. Trolls will be banned. You can also be banned by: Flaming, taking credit for published reviews(plagerism), bashing/bad mouthing media too many times.(Dislikes are okay, but don't start arguements either)
6. Review the good and the bad. You might love a game to death, but no game is perfect, and you might hate it, but someone else just might. Tell what you liked and what you didn't like about it.
7. Have fun, make friends with new interest.(not at all a rule) You can intro yourself and tell what your likes and dislikes are.
8. You can inform everyone when a game is in development or a company goes bankrupt, it's a big help to know things like that.
9. No asking for uploads for anything. This is purely for review. If you know of a good site please refer to it in the references.
10. THE MOST IMPORTANT: This isn't an ding/ "I leveled up" place. Ding posts will be deleted. Sorry. It's okay to ask questions, but go to Gamefaqs for game help. Or the resources. It might help you.
|Interests:||5: books, cds, dvds, videogames, viral marketing|
|Account type:||Free Patient|