|peja (peja) wrote in psych_fic,|
@ 2010-11-10 12:22:00
|Entry tags:||prompts: authors choice|
authors choice #198 - interrogate/interrogation
today's "daily prompt" is...
authors choice #198 - interrogate/interrogation - any pairing - any length:
Write a story, ficlet, drabble, snippet, slice of life [or a series of stories] around this theme. Go to the extreme on this.
1. Write a story of any length, using the prompt "interrogate/interrogation" in whatever way you would like
2. Your character says "What is this... some sort of interrogation."
3. Your character find himself locked away and under interrogation.
Bonus points for using...
a. Pride-and-ego down - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride-a
b. Torture - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_to
4. Suspicious, your character presses for answers from another.
5. Or....Let the prompt infect you & carry you to greater heights of creativity.
Happy writing, folks
Please link back to this site when using the prompts on other sites so interested folk can find it easily
FINAL NOTE: Would be nice to see some stories on the comm. Prompt generated or not.
ALSO: please send your own prompts and challenges in as well. The more prompts that are offered to the authors, the better chance something might click for someone.