|Project Papillon [Mod Journal] (papillonmods) wrote in projectpapillon,|
@ 2012-01-06 17:00:00
So, the Weeping Angels/Silent Assassins/Statues of Doom have been dealt with, and now it's time to give the characters a bit of a break. Just kidding. What would the fun be in that? No, the beings in charge of Papillon have another twist in store for the characters. However, this one will be less deadly than the last one. Probably.
Starting at midnight, the apartment building will be gone. In its place is a communal living area. That's right, folks, for the time being your characters will all be living together. This is not to say that they have to spend all their time together, but there will be certain rules to this.
- There is a curfew of 6pm for anyone who doesn't work nights. After that time, they need to remain in the communal area.
- Breakfast and dinner will be taken as a group at 6 in the morning and 7 in the evening respectively. Characters who don't normally eat won't be forced to do so, but they will still have to be present. Characters who would be at work those times will be excused, but it must be feasible that the character really would be at work then.
- All characters must sleep in the communal area, even beings that normally wouldn't sleep. There is an area of reasonably comfortable cots where the characters can sleep. Characters who normally sleep together are welcome to push their cots together. Characters who don't normally sleep, though they will do so, will not have to sleep as long as other people.
- Though there is nothing keeping characters from attacking one another, please be sure to ask players before having your characters take action against theirs and keep in mind there will likely be IC consequences.
- Have fun and try to use this as an opportunity to have your characters interact with people they might not talk to otherwise.
This plot will most likely run through January 27, unless it looks as though it has reached a natural end point sooner than that.
♥ - The Mods