The rules operate on a basic 'three strikes' system.
* To join, fill out the application form and reply in the application thread. You can reserve the character before submitting the application, and characters shall be reserved for 2 weeks.
* The main RP is to take place on the community page. Post your starter to the community, and state whether the post is open or private (only for specific people). Feel free to post your characters thoughts on their own journal for others to comment on, but your character journal should not be used as the main RP.
* The preferred writing style is script for casual conversation, para if in-depth plot.
* Established characters from published works only. No AUs are allowed, as this is a self-contained 'universe'. You can, however, play 'canon double' characters that are explicitly different. For example; Hikari, Platina and Mitsumi can all exist at the same time, but no direct doubles, such as, Game Red and Manga Red, as they are not implied to be different characters.
* All human characters are allowed. From main players like Red, to bit parts like Cyrus' grandpa. If you wish to create an OC character, they MUST be of an in-game trainer class (Ace trainer, hiker, scientist) and MUST share a name with one of those trainers in-game.
* Gijinkas who are only gijinkas are not allowed. The only accepted gijinkas are legendary pokemon, or pokemon capable of transforming. Even so, most of your time as a pokemon is to be spent in pokemon form. Characters who ONLY, or mostly appear in humanoid form will be given a warning.
* Mature roleplaying only please. We have no problems with comedy roleplay, but there is a difference between comedy and crack. Interactions that have you constantly being unnecessarily rude, vulgar and sexual (for example, LOLDRUNKTXTIT) roleplaying should be kept at a complete minimum.
* Got a problem with character X? PM the character. Work problems out with the player. If things continue, then contact a mod.
* Pretty much everything is permitted here, we are a mature RP after all. However, the only things we will NOT accept are paedophilia and incest. All other kinks, including rape, violence and gore are fine, so long as they are tagged and cut.
* Stay in character to the best of your ability (although making OOC comments is ok if you make it clear its OOC). If you have any doubts about your IC-ness, ask for advice.
* If anyone asks for advice, be polite and helpful, do NOT be mean and offensive.
* If someone wants to do X with your character (rape, for instance), and you don't want it to happen, don't get offended. Simply say you'd rather not (and be direct about it!). Simple!
* Sex is great. Romantic, exhalted sex is awesome. Terribly written sex between people that should never be having sex is ok too! Just please make sure any objectionable content is marked on the thread with a smut warning, and placed under a cut if necessary.
* Please tag your threads with the usernames of those involved, and any trigger warnings it might contain (eg. Smut, rape, gore...)
* If you want to start a three-way in the middle of a thread, please ask, and be mindful of both players. If you only intend to do a one-on-one, please resond to the first post of the character you wish to play with. By all means, cross threads and talk to players who aren't the OP, just be considerate when you do.
* If you have any further questions, please PM the mods.
* If there are any issues, everything will be settled at the mod's discretion.