If you think you're good at photography, then you've stumbled upon the right community. Photobrawl is a community based on contests for certain categories in which members vote for who they think is the best. Don't be shy, post your pictures! :]
Rules To Remember:
- You may only vote two times during a Brawl post.
- If you are one of the top few who has made it to the Brawl, you may not vote for yourself.
- There's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion about a photo, but please, let's not be rude and catty.
*if you are rude during a Brawl post, your vote will not be counted, and if your photo is in the Brawl, you will be disqualified.
- Brawl posts are up for 5 days before a winner is decided.
- To vote, simply choose the number of the person you like best and enter it as a comment.
- I do not accept photos that are blurry or do not relate to the theme.
- Your submission to a Brawl will only be accepted if you are a member of the community. Sorry, no lurkers.
- ALL POSTS MUST BE FRIENDS ONLY.
How Can I Enter A Brawl?:
- I will post an entry here regarding a type of theme and you will be able to submit a photo that relates to it.
*Please, don't submit more than one photo.
- When you enter, please be sure to fill out the quick form that goes with it. It's just to allow other members of the community to get to know you a bit more.
*Not all posts will include these, but most will.
- You will be given 3 days to post your picture, and after that, the submission post will be closed.
- I will pick the top 5 (give or take a few, depending on how many have entered), and those top 5 will be posted for the other members to vote upon.
Note: The photo contests will be things like "best blonde", "best nature pic", "best band pic", etc.
What Happens If I Win?:
- If you win, you will become the head of that category.
- You will earn the ability to post pictures relating to the category you won on this community (and earn points for photos posted).
- If you think you've got what it takes to duel against the head of a certain category, you may post a dueling Brawl using the photo that the head of the current category won with.
*The winning pictures will be posted here.
- Members will then vote just like any other post, and if you win, you take over their category. But if you lose, you may not duel them or any other category for a week.
*Those rules go for both the person who started the duel and the person who is being dueled with.
How To Set Up A Duel:
- In the subject, put Duel: (insert catergory name here).
- Please make it under a cut & make the cut say "It's Go Time".
- Post your picture first, followed by the head's picture.
- Entering a submission post, you get 3 pts.
- Being selected into the top few, you get 5 pts.
- Winning the category, you get 10 pts.
- Voting on a Brawl post, you get 1 pt.
- Posting a duel post, 2 pts.
- Winning a duel post, 5 pts.
- Losing a duel post, -4 pts.
*Once you've earned the right to submit photos to your category:
- For every picture you post, you get 2 pts.
- If you make a banner or promote us somewhere, provide the link/image here and you will get 1 pt for each thing you post.
BY THE END OF EACH MONTH, YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 25 POINTS. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL BE BOOTED.
|Interests:||9: amusement, camera, contests, fun, photography, photos, pictures, rate, rating|
|Members:||2: alienor77310, crescentnight|
|Watched by:||2: alienor77310, crescentnight|
|Account type:||Free Patient|