The Supper Club with No Food
|About:||Welcome to Passel Pas, a discussion group for the multiple/plural community. Please read the asylum guidelines before joining. Failure to read and understand these guidelines may lead to being banned from the asylum. |
If you have any questions, please contact the moderator.
After you join, you must write and introduction or first post (see below).
Singlet friends and significant others are welcome to join. They may have questions or information that may facilitate better understanding.
Gawkers, predators and trolls will not be tolerated.
This asylum will facilitate deeper discussion on topics relating to life as a multiple/plural entity. The focus of these discussions will be on:
- life (body aging and health, dealing with work/school life as it pertains to the group, gender issues, organizing time and helpful tips to manage your household, issues of being known or "out" to others)
- philosophy (where we come from, who we think we are)
- outer world (how the world views the plural community, new movies or books regarding DID or plurality in general)
Please refrain from soul-bonding topics such as whether or not you have them, fandom blather, gossip, or advertisements for other communities.
This asylum is an open public forum for serious discussion. Feel free to treat it like a bunch of people meeting at a local restaurant or a supper club. Differing viewpoints will be discussed and questions will be thrown on the table.
Don't be shy when replying to other people's comments. That is what creates a discussion. If you see a comment and you would like to add your thoughts to the thread, please do.
If you feel you need to friends-lock any post within the community, please feel free and comfortable to do so.
When you join here, please make a post introducing yourself, why you are joining and what you may hope to get out of the community discussions.
If you intend to join and post with more than one journal, please just introduce your other journal(s) in the same introduction post. This will alleviate confusion and help the mod in knowing that you have already posted.
For safety reasons, if you do not introduce yourselves to the community in a timely manner, you will be banned for 30 days.
This asylum is not exclusive to anyone. That said, everyone is welcome to bring in topics for discussion.
We expect that everyone will be polite and civil to each other. We are all adults here and we expect you to behave like adults.
1. If you have issues with any member of the asylum, you do have the option of not responding to their discussion posts or taking your issues to your personal journal(s). Your personal drama is your drama and I assure you, no one really wants to hear it. If they do, they have already friended some kind of wank asylum and you can take it over there. Please do not throw the chairs and glasses or the management will have to ban you from the table.
2. Please realize that we are all individuals and we all have our own viewpoints. The opinion of one member may or may not make an opinion for the whole. The safest approach is to treat everyone as the individual they are.
3. Views do vary from person to person/group to group. You are not to flame, bash, make fun of, criticize anyone for their personal views. You may open dialog in a constructive way, but blatant bitching and snark will not be tolerated. It will earn you a warning.
4. Realize that the written word is hard to read. What someone may be saying may sound harsh when it is really just straight-forward or blunt. Not everything is designed as a personal attack. Be smart when reading or responding to comments within the posts.
5. Note that there may be fictives/eigenpersons present within many groups/systems/entities. You are not to treat them as any less of a plural/multiple entity as you would yourself. Everyone is unique and different in the way they form a group and that should be respected.
Warnings and Bans
This asylum has a three strike rule. If you cannot behave like an civilized person you shall only be warned twice. The third time will earn you a ban. The warnings and bans will be handed down on a case by case basis. If we find that it is just a couple people snarking on each other then you will be asked to take your differences elsewhere for the health and well-being of the community. If it remains an issue, you will both be asked to leave and banned.
If you are having problems, please PM the mod. Address it to Yazuu.
Being in a multiple/plural system can be at both times a gift and a curse. Many times, how you see it is all a question of how well you manage yourselves.
We are hoping that through this asylum, we may all learn something from each other in order to enrich and better our collective lives.
Current moderator: Yazuu
|Members:||11: aranavi, jlsigman, jukai, kalli, kasiyans, ladyofshadow, nijinonagare, placeholder, shadowsouls, teamromy, visual_syntax|
|Watched by:||11: aranavi, jlsigman, jukai, kalli, kasiyans, ladyofshadow, nijinonagare, placeholder, shadowsouls, teamromy, visual_syntax|
|Account type:||Free Patient|