Pagans "R" Us
and/or Heathens "R" Us Too
|Website:||The Lycian Sanctuary|
|About:||This group is intended to allow Pagans and/or Heathens of various ilks to discuss their faith and to question everything. If something is secret and you cannot discuss it, then don't bring it up. The best secrets are those NOT spoken of, even in reference. I will try to moderate as little as possible, but hard-headedness and stupidity will not be condoned. Otherwise, have fun.|
When you join, please post a brief intro and tell us a little about yourself. If you so desire, here is a basic questionnaire you can use.
1. What religion or spiritual tradition do you follow?
2. How did you find this community?
3. What do you hope to give/receive within this community?
4. Anything else you'd like us to know about you:
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES: Joining the community means that you have read, understand and accept the below.
1. Not Allowed: Spell requests, chain letters, quizzes, politics and other non-topical posts will be deleted. No exceptions. If you're not sure, E-mail me before posting. This is a Drama-Free Zone, and not the place to bitch about local individuals.
2. One-time promotions of member-created IJ communities are allowed, as I am a firm believer in networking. This does not, however, include advertisements of non-IJ sites unrelated to the community's theme, unless you have prior permission.
3. Discussion in this community is uncensored as long as the thread remains on-topic. You are expected to conduct yourself in a responsible, honorable manner. Persons who cannot (or refuse to) control themselves will be removed.
4. Please use the spell-checker. If u lik 2 type lik this, I guaranT you will not B taken seriously.
5. Please put long posts and big pictures behind a IJ cut. Thanks!
6. This is not a democracy. The moderator will delete inappropriate entries based on his personal judgement. If there is an issue with any action, contact Boniface privately.
7. Rules and objectives are subject to change based on the needs and growth of the community.
|Interests:||123: alchemy, aleister crowley, ancestors, ancient history, anthropology, archeology, asatru, assassins, astral projection, astral travel, austin osman spare, baphomet, celtic, celtica, ceremonial magic, ceremonial magick, chaos magic, chaos theory, comparative religion, craft, cult of the head, dark mother, day of the dead, death mask, dia de los muertos, dream interpretation, druidry, eddas, egyptian, esoteric texts, folklore, freemasonry, freemasons, gnosis, gnosticism, gnostics, gypsy, heathenism, herbal witchcraft, herbalism, herbs, hermeticism, high magic, history, holistic medicine, hypnosis, illuminati, initiation, joseph campbell, king arthur, knights templar, knives, la vecchia religione, libertarian, low magic, lucid dreaming, lucid dreams, lucifer, luciferians, magick, masonry, mind games, misdirection, morningstar, mythology, native plants, near-death experiences, neopagan, norse mythology, occult, occult books, out of body experiences, pagan, pagan parenting, pagan studies, paganism, pantheism, philosophers, philosophy, photographs, polytheism, psychopomp, rare books, reincarnation, religion, religious history, ritual, ritual magick, sacred geometry, sacred space, santeria, set design, sex magic, shamanism, sigils, slavic, special effects, stagecraft, staging, stargazing, stregheria, sufism, superstition, swords, tantric sex, taoism, tarot, tarot cards, the occult, theology, trance, vodou, vodun, voodoo, voudou, wicca, wiccan, witchcraft, witchery, witches, wolves, world religions, zen|
|Members:||10: 7rin, clare_dragonfly, educatedfangirl, fionnulaharp, |
|Watched by:||9: 7rin, clare_dragonfly, educatedfangirl, fionnulaharp, lady_mara, linachu, nashira, sheta_kaey, tigresslilly|
|Account type:||Free Patient|