|Name:||The Latest Internet News Concerning Pagans Today|
|About:||Welcome to the Pagan_times. This is a place where we can post links to the many online articles and resources for others to look at and comment on. |
What you can post:
1. A link to any article, essay, work, advise, information, or specific page within a pagan site that you want others to look at and comment on.
2. Prompts, questions, thoughts, and discussion points geared toward or coming out of the linked information.
3. On topic responses to the journal entries given.
What you can't post:
1. You own random personal thoughts or essays. If you want to discuss your own writings and musings please take it to one of the many other assluyms here on ij that are geared toward that.
2. Links to an insanejournal or livejournal post with your feelings or a friend's feelings on a certain topic. I love metas, but pagan_times is not currently a meta.
3. Don't flame other people. Feel free to post your opinions. If you don't like something go a head and say it, just back it up. And everyone remember that if someone doesn't like an idea doesn't mean that they don't like you or that you can't still like or practice it.
4. Don't attack one user and try to not attack any one site. Disagree with it or dislike it, but try not to just insult a site with no substance.
Alright, if you read and understand the rules feel free to join up and jump right into posting or joining the discussions going on. Have fun.
Note: At the time this forum is has an open join and open post policy. If for some reason this group attracts a lot of trolls or the posts become unsuitable for the purposes of this blog, then I will have to moderate these.
|Interests:||52: alexanderian, aromatherapy, asatru, astral projection, aura reading, british traditional wicca, british traditional witchcraft, candle magic, celtic reconstructionalist, chakras, chaos magic, christian witch, circle, color magic, coven, crowley, cthulhu, discordianism, divinification, earth magic, elemental magic, empaths, energy work, feri, folklore, gardner, herbalism, kitchen witch, magic, neo-druid, new age, non-wiccian witch, pagan, paganism, reconstructionalists, reiki, reincarnation, religious rights, rituals, runes, sacred space, sex rites, slavic mythology, slavic paganism, soul, spell casting, spirit guides, spiritualism, strega, tarot, wicca, witch|
|Members:||30: accio_kilt, amejisuto, |
|Watched by:||25: accio_kilt, amejisuto, dani_meows, eldri, elfwreck, fionnulaharp, greenwitch, gueneiriol, lady_famine, lddurham, linachu, magik, melfinatheblue, moondancer, nashira, oreadno1, pen, pfeffermuse, piscesgirl, raisedbymoogles, ravynstoneabbey, snowqueene, tigresslilly, unbroken_halo, wyldraven|
|Account type:||Free Patient|