|Location:||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|About:||Welcome to your general, all-purpose community for all things Ottawa.|
Looking for a store, a club or something to do? Want an apartment, a ride or help? Have something interesting to discuss about Ottawa as a city or a community? Want to buy or sell something in the city?
Anything goes here as long as it is Ottawa related.
Some groundrules to keep things running smoothly.
1. All posts must be Ottawa related.
2. Images, long posts and anything not safe for work must be put behind a cut.
3. No spamming.
4. No trolling.
5. Do not remove the comment feature from your post - this is a community not a bulletin board. Also, do not ever delete comments from your post.
6. Make your posts legible. This does not mean academic writing. It does mean avoiding the overuse of chatspeak and using paragraphs and punctuation appropriately.
7. Please include a descriptive subject line in your posts. Subject lines are important as they allow people to find your post when they have similar questions.
If you do not adhere to these rules, your post will be deleted. In extreme cases, you may be banned. If you feel that you have had a post deleted in error, please contact the mod.
The community was created by kristina_hall and is moderated by her as well.
Please contact her if you feel that a post was deleted in error, to report any conflicts or problems, or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions for the community.
Constructive criticism, questions and suggestions are welcome. Harassment, rude messages and whining is not.
|Interests:||19: algonquin college, announcements, bars, bytown, canada, carleton university, clubs, corel centre, information, museums, national capital region, ontario, ottawa, parliament, rideau canal, shopping, sightseeing, tours, university of ottawa|
|Account type:||Free Patient|