|Big Mama Mod (big_mama_oc) wrote in original_muse,|
@ 2010-09-08 08:43:00
Prompt 1 - 9/8/2010
1. Quote - "It is rare that one can see in a little boy the promise of a man, but one can almost always see in a little girl the threat of a woman.” - Alexandre Dumas Pere
2. List - Write a list of all the things that you can do in three minutes.
3. Letter - Write a formal complaint letter to your deepest, darkest fear.
Prompt responses can be any length. Please proofread for spelling, grammar and tense. You must respond to one prompt every two months, to remain active.
Character Development Studies - Set 1 - Childhood
1. Where were you born? Raised?
2. Who was the most influential person in your childhood?
3. What were your favorite hobbies as a child?
4. How were you punished, when you misbehaved?
5. What food always reminds you of childhood?
6. What was your favorite toy?
7. Did you suck your thumb?
8. Describe your most embarassing childhood moment.
9. How were you educated?
10. How would you describe your personality as a child? Is it different now? Why?
11. Did you have siblings? Describe them, and your relationship with them.
12. Did you get along with your parents?
13. Tell us about the moment you knew that childhood was over.
14. Thinking back, list some of your favorite cultural things from childhood. That might be songs, movies, plays, trends, fashions, shows, crazes...be creative.
15. What did you look like?
16. How was your health, as a child?
17. Did you have a "comfort device", such as a teddy bear, blankie or such? Do you still have it?
18. What was the most traumatic event in your childhood?
19. What holidays did you enjoy, as a kid?
20. Did you have chores or other responsibilities as a child?