|Tess Jacoby (forever_tess) wrote in original_muse,|
@ 2010-09-16 20:34:00
Character Development Studies - Body Image
"1. Describe your physical appearance. I'm 5'10" and slender. I have long limbs and large hands and feet. My hair is long and a little wavy and brown. My eyes are blue-green and I have full lips. I usually look sulky even if I don't mean to.
2. What are your most attractive assets? Everything.
3. Do you believe that your targeted gender/s find you sexy? Enough of them for me to consider myself successful. I won't lie and say I appeal to everyone because I don't think anyone does. My looks aren't suited to the tastes of those who like small and sweet blonde girls, for instance.
4. Do you think that you make a good first impression? It's certainly never worried me.
5. Who do you dress for? How do you dress, normally? Do you dress to flatter, show off or hide your body? I could say I only dress for myself, but it would be a lie. It really depends on the situation. Obviously if I am going out clubbing, it will be to flatter AND show off my body. Hanging around the house, no. When I was a doctor, that was a whole other ball game.
6. What one thing would you change about your body, if you could? Believe it or not, I like it just fine. It's served me well.
7. Are you healthy? Yes.
8. Do you have, or have you had, any eating disorders? No, never.
9. Have you always had enough to eat? Maybe not always when I was a child, but my mother did her best. I know that she went without much food to make sure I had enough. I can barely remember times when I was really hungry.
10. Do you use food as a comfort or anti-boredom device? No. That's what sex is for. *grin*
11. Do you have any medical conditions? I don't know. Does probably being slightly crazy count as one?
12. Do you bruise easily? No.
13. Have you ever suffered any kind of traumatic injury or disfigurement? Thank God no.
14. Do you do things to your body that you know you shouldn't (drugs, risky sexual conduct, suntanning)? Why? Yes. Because it's fun and what do I have to worry about in that regard?
15. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Why did you get them, and what do they mean to you? I have a design on my lower back. I've never told anyone what it means.
16. Is your body sexually functional? For example, if male, can you get erections? If female, are you fertile? Ha. Noooooooooooooo. I wouldn't say it's not sexually functional though.
17. What three words would you use to describe your body? Very very hot.
18. Are you comfortable being naked in your home? In front of a lover? In public? Yes, yes, and yes.
19. In your heart of hearts, do you believe that you are beautiful/handsome? Yes. I've never doubted that.
20. Complete the following statements:
a. My body is a perfect match for another human's body.
b. My body is much stronger than a spider's body.
C. Most people would never guess, but my ego? is much bigger than normal. *wink*
d. I wish more people kissed/touched/licked the backs of my knees. I don't know why, but I love how it feels.
e. My secret erogenous zone is the backs of my knees, apprently.
f. If I eat junk food, it goes straight to my stomach, where it's supposed to go.
g. I keep my body healthy by being Immortal.