|Big Mama Mod (big_mama_oc) wrote in original_muse,|
@ 2010-09-15 12:30:00
Prompt Two - 9/15/10
1. Write about one of the most difficult decisions that you have ever made in your life. If you had the chance to do it over again, would you do it differently?
2. Write about a person who turned out to be so much more, or so much less, than you thought they were.
3. Choose one quote here, regarding family relationships:
a. You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. - Walter Schirra, Sr.
b. Women are aristocrats, and it is always the mother who makes us feel that we belong to the better sort. - John Lancaster Spalding
c. Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express. ~Joseph Addison
d. My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing. - Aldous Huxley
e. Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation. - Lois Wyse
f. The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy. ~Sam Levenson
g. All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction - Marya Mannes
Character Development Studies - Body Image
1. Describe your physical appearance.
2. What are your most attractive assets?
3. Do you believe that your targeted gender/s find you sexy?
4. Do you think that you make a good first impression?
5. Who do you dress for? How do you dress, normally? Do you dress to flatter, show off or hide your body?
6. What one thing would you change about your body, if you could?
7. Are you healthy?
8. Do you have, or have you had, any eating disorders?
9. Have you always had enough to eat?
10. Do you use food as a comfort or anti-boredom device?
11. Do you have any medical conditions?
12. Do you bruise easily?
13. Have you ever suffered any kind of traumatic injury or disfigurement?
14. Do you do things to your body that you know you shouldn't (drugs, risky sexual conduct, suntanning)? Why?
15. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Why did you get them, and what do they mean to you?
16. Is your body sexually functional? For example, if male, can you get erections? If female, are you fertile?
17. What three words would you use to describe your body?
18. Are you comfortable being naked in your home? In front of a lover? In public?
19. In your heart of hearts, do you believe that you are beautiful/handsome?
20. Complete the following statements:
a. My body is a perfect match for ________'s body.
b. My body is much stronger than _________'s body.
C. Most people would never guess, but my _______ is much bigger than normal.
d. I wish more people kissed/touched/licked my ________.
e. My secret erogenous zone is my ________.
f. If I eat junk food, it goes straight to my ________.
g. I keep my body healthy by _______________.