THIS IS A GAME. It is supposed to be fun and awesome and relieve stress, not cause it. If we find you in violation of any of the following rules and guidelines, we will politely ask you not to do it again. If you blatantly do not comply, you will risk expulsion from the game. We as mods deal with too much bullshit in our daily lives to tolerate it here. On the flip side, however, if you have concerns about your own gameplay or those of others, we are extremely approachable people, and would be more than willing to help you out or mediate on your behalf. You can either ping Heather at vampire emo kid or Shannon at suomynonakun, or email us at email@example.com.
That being said... These are the rules. If you're not sure why some rules are in place, please make sure you check the FAQ...We're explaining the method to our madness there. If it's not in the FAQ, feel free to contact us to ask, and we'll add it. :)
Rules for Character Application
1. You may now apply for as many characters as you wish, OC and fandom, as long as you don't take on more than you can handle, and allow the mods the right to say no if they don't feel you are keeping up with the characters you already have.
2. Fandom characters must be from the planet earth. They can be from any time, and travel through the wormhole with whatever they have on them at the time.
3. Please no mythical creatures such as vampires or werewolves at this time. This goes for OCs as well as fandom characters.
4. There are currently only two characters allowed per fandom. Check the cast list to see if the fandom you want is still available. This is so we can have a really good, ecclectic mix of people who will all interact with each other, not just their own fandom.
Subject Line: [In Progress/Complete] Some Fitting Title Who: Characters in the Scene Where: Location of the Scene When: Timestamp What: Premise of the Scene
(Body of the scene behind an LJ cut)
[in progress] Best Laid Plans of Mice and Man Who: Simon St. James and Mac McGregor Where: Simon's house When: June 14 What: Hot gay sex (in Mac's dreams)
(Click here for more steaminess!)
This makes for good organization!
2. When using comments to post, please make each post a new comment, instead of replying to the comment above it. This makes for a nice even flow for the eye to read and the comments don't bunch up on each other.
3. Please put the names of the characters in the tags for the post. That way if you want to pull up a past thread you were in, you can pull it up by character name.
ROLEPLAYING RULES AND ETIQUETTE
You should know the drill, but it bears being said so that we’re all on the same page...
1. NO GODMODDING. That means your character is not invincible, and can’t determine the outcome of how their actions affect others either.
2. Proper grammar, please, and write in third person prose when interacting with each other. Journals can be first person. If the character is making a private entry, they must note it as such in the subject line or a cut tag. Otherwise, it is open to be commented on by other characters.
3. This is a dark fantasy end of the world type game. It is 18+ for a reason. We’re in a definitely sinister environment and bad things are bound to happen. Regardless, you are not allowed to play out a scene with someone who is not comfortable with the subject matter. It must be consensual. If anyone is abusing this rule, please contact one of the mods immediately. Also, warnings should be placed on threads with questionable content, just to give us all a heads' up.