A meme for fun people who just want to chill out and embark upon kickass friendship shenanigans. Leave a comment with character name and canon in the subject, and others will pick a scenario and tag you. Fun times to be had for all!
1. CHOW TIME: Food! Everybody loves food. It is the best social lubricant. Cooking it. Burning it. Eating it. Throwing it around! All kinds of food! A picnic, or a diner, or a barbecue, or a swanky restaurant which is going to regret letting you in very soon. The possibilities are endless.
2. SLAM DUNK: Fuck yeah, sports. Who doesn't love getting all hot and sweaty in the sun? Balls, frisbees, cricket bats! Or, if you'd prefer not to torture yourself with physical exertion, maybe a game of pool is more your style.
3. ROCK N' ROLL: It's always been your dream to play in a band together! Finally, you are making it happen. You are the most awesome bandmates and you make the best music. You are going to be stars! (Or not?)
4. GAME NIGHT: Pawn to d4. Get out of jail free. Colonel Mustard did it in the conservatory with the revolver. Nooo, I told you not to pull that Zenga block out! I warned you, bro.
5. DARES & PRANKS: Truth…or dare! Or maybe just the lot of you wrecking everybody else's shit. What a bunch of clowns. But face it! It was hilarious. Just maybe not for, uh, that particular guy, who is coming over here, right now, with that look on his face…
6. INTO THE WILD: For some bizarre reason, you decided to leave your nice, comfy beds behind and camp outside. In the dark. In a tent! Or even just a sleeping bag, under the staaaaars. Don't burn the marshmallows! What was that noise?
7. REV THE ENGINES: Look at this awesome ride. You'd be happy to take your friends for a spin, of course! Wind in your hair, radio blasting music, the works. Although you would never let them touch the wheel. Nope. This car is your baby (or your parents') and that would be an extremely dumb thing to do!
8. MAKE A SPLASH: Whether it's an ocean or your backyard or a jungle pool, there's nothing like a good dunk in the water to cool you off! I hope you can swim, because you are going in. Right now!
9. DISNEYLAND! The smell of cotton candy, the tinny music, the cooling puddle of vomit near the exit to the rollercoaster. It brings you back to when you were ten years old and you thought this was amazing! Or maybe you still do. Who knows. Either way, there are plenty of things to keep a friend or two occupied for a day.
10. SOMETHING ELSE What? These traditional, sacred bonding activities are dull and cliched? Your friendship is special and you need to do something a little more special? Jeez, what a wet blanket. Kidding! In that case, you are limited only by your own imagination.