|Name:||One True Pairing|
|Theme:||Claim Your OTP|
|About:||Here is where you can claim ownership of any two OTP's (One True Pairing). These pairings being twosomes or threesomes from any fandoms.|
1) Two Pairings per person. Must be original pairings, so you can't claim what someone else already has. Check otp to see if someone there hasn't claimed your claim if it's taken here.
2) If you have an accomplice somewhere on IJ that loves your pairing too, you may share with them. No more than one partner in sharing (unless its a tri-paired and each of you feels strongly about one individual.) Any other group sharing will have to be cleared through the mod(s) first. This does not extend the first rule, there can still be only two claims per person, shared or not.
3) Much like our kind neighbors over at otp, you must have an active journal where you keep your claims. Journals will be checked once per month - usually the first week. If your journal is not active your claim will be removed from the list and someone else may claim it. If you need to change journals, it's your responsibility to make a post and say where you're going.
4) In the title of your post you must include the saying "True is True" or your claim will go unacknowledged. You may re apply or edit your post once you realize your mistake, but until then you will get no coddling.
5) You should be proud of your claim and should put it someone in your user info including the tag to o_t_p as a link back to us. Free advertising for the asylum you got your claim staked at. ^^, This is a requirement. You must be a part of the community, but once your claims are granted, you needn't watch the community/asylum as it could clutter your friends page.
6) Please list the fandom(s) your chosen are from and their full names as ___ + ___. Example: The Legend of Zelda. Link + Zelda. If they are from a particular verse, game, anime, tv show, movie, comic, etc, please also state such so we can list them properly in the claims section below. This is your responsibility as I cannot possibly know everyone in the world. If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above, please contact:no_apologies. There will be a post there available for claims questions. Please do not post in any of my other personal entries, thank you.
7) Lastly! Please use these on your personal journals and not your RPG ones. If you'd like to extend the OTP claim to your RP journals (hence the sharing option) please contact me and let me know which RP journal(s) it's going into for you and your possible partner. Claims can only be shared between ONE user journal and ONE RPG journal per person. I have no way of checking for this so you're on your honor on this one, unless I somehow find out or am told. In which case your claim will be stripped, no questions asked, no answers given.
Rogue x Gambit of X-Men OTP no_apologies
Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue) and Kat Von D (LA Ink) OTP, joint claimed by no_apologies and dark_epidemic
Sam Winchester (Supernatural) and Alec X5-494 (Dark Angel)OTP, Claimed by green_wing
Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) , The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who) and Professor River Song (Doctor Who) OTP, Claimed by green_wing
|Interests:||6: claim, claims, fandom, fandoms, one true pairing, otp|
|Members:||3: dark_epidemic, green_wing, heartofsteel|
|Watched by:||3: dark_epidemic, green_wing, heartofsteel|
|Account type:||Free Patient|