GUIDELINES 001. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. This community is for everyone.
002. For some inspiration, here are some fandoms/genres that would be welcomed here: Marvel Universe, DC Universe, Tolkien Universe, Avatar, Clash of the Titans, Doctor Who, The Dresden Files, Firefly, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Once Upon A Time, Narnia, True Blood, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Trek, Star Wars, Tim Burton Universe, The Tudors, Twilight, Universal Pictures Monster Classics, general sci-fi, general fantasy, geeky stock images and so on. Nerdy things.
003. TYPES OF ICONS THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE: 100x100 pixels (or less). Animated GIFS (within LJ/IJ standards). Live Action Films. Comic Books. Stock / Animals. Anime / Cartoons. Fan Art.
004. Please label spoilers from current, on-going shows/film series in your icon batches (outside of an lj-cut). For the weekly challenge, avoid spoilers from current (within the last month) materials completely.
005. Tag your posts appropriately.
006. Please credit the individual icon makers/communities for the icons you find here!
007. Your icons for the challenges here should be created brand new for this community, with the exception of "Pick My Best" challenges.
008. When voting (weekly or otherwise), please do not vote for your own icons. If you ask for votes on your journal or blog, please don't inform anyone of which icons you created before they vote. Thanks!