|Beck (celtic_cherokee) wrote in nerd_icons,|
@ 2013-08-22 10:34:00
|Entry tags:||!!admin, !pick my best|
Pick My Best
"Pick My Best" was a community on LiveJournal which has since fallen inactive. A short description of this type of challenge: "The icontest where iconmakers compete against themselves."
• Your icons for this challenge can be new or old - it's up to you.
• You should post your icons in an entry to this community.
• You can post a batch of 25 or 50 icons that you have made, the preferred coding for these tables is below!
• After you post, you'll have one week to gather votes and then an admin will count the votes and comment on your entry with your winning icons (try to remember to save awards and upload them on your own server).
• Voters are to choose three icons and place them first, second and third. They can also leave comments of encouragement or constructive criticism if they'd like (or if you'd like). Here is a sample code to put at the bottom of your entry for voters:
• An example of an entry, voting and awards can be found here: Pick My Best Sample.
• You can post sample icons at the top of your entry - no more than three! :D
• Please label your entry's subject "Pick My Best", and tag it similarly.